If you have taken a decision to stop using such a social network like Pinterest, it would be wise to delete Pinterest account. In such a case, you will be sure that no one will access your account and sensitive information. This guide will show you how to delete Pinterest account step by step. Actually, there is nothing difficult in doing it and you should simply follow the guidelines.
Before you will get an opportunity to delete Pinterest account of yours, you need to sign in to it on this page
- First of all, you have to open the browser and access the following website: https://www.pinterest.com/.
Click on this icon and a trigger a pop-up menu – you will be able to delete Pinterest account exactly there
- On the main webpage of Pinterest, you will get to see a sign up form in the center. However, you need to click on the “Log in” button that is placed on the right.
You can close your Pinterest account on the page of your account’s settings
- Then, you will have to log in to your Pinterest account. On the page that you have got to see, you should enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. After it, you should click on the “Continue” button.
If you wish to close your Pinterest account, you need to scroll down a little bit
- Following it, you will have to click on the menu button, placed in the right-upper corner.
You can easily delete Pinterest account by clicking on this button
- In the pop-up menu that you have just triggered, you should click on “Edit settings.”
Before you will leave Pinterest, you will be asked to specify the reason of why you are leaving
- The following webpage is the place where you can actually change the settings of your Pinterest account. You need to scroll down a bit until the bottom of the account basics section of your settings.
- Once you have done that, you will notice the “Deactivate Account” button there. You should click on that button in order to close your Pinterest account.
Once you have found the reason, you can choose whether to close your account permanently or temporarily
- Following it, you will see a window where you have to specify the reason of why you are leaving. You should just check the box near an appropriate option.
- Then, you should decide whether you want to close your account permanently or temporarily.
- If you click on the “Deactivate my account” button, you will be still able to access the account.
Eventually, you will get to see such a notification in a case of a temporary account deactivation
- If you click on the “Permanently close my account” button, your account won’t be able to be recovered.
- You should make up your mind and click on the appropriate button. Then, the account will immediately be closed.
More Pinterest guides can be found on this page.