You can really complete the procedure of Facebook sign up within a minute. So, do not hesitate and just follow the simple guide below.
Facebook is the social network with the largest audience in the world, and this is the reason why it can serve not just as a means of getting in touch with your friends from all over the globe, but also as a tool for the promotion of your company or product. What makes Facebook even more user-friendly is, actually, its easy navigation and the possibility to join Facebook within a minute. Right, there is no mistake.
Facebook Sign Up Step-by-Step:
- First Step. Start the Facebook sign up procedure by launching your browser and going to the website of Facebook (for those who, by some luck, do not know it: https://www.facebook.com/).
Right on this page, you can easily get started; all you need to do is to complete the form in the red frame above
- Second Step. A great advantage of this social network is that you are able to sign up for Facebook right on its starting page. What could be easier and nicer than completing the easy signup form right on its main page You will see this form on the right side, under the text “Sign up” and “It’s free and always will be.” In particular, there you need to provide your first and last names (the first row), email or mobile number and re-enter it (the second and the third rows), and the password for your future Facebook account (the fourth row). Below it, specify the date of your birth and gender. Once are done with this matter, hit the green “Sign Up” button.
- Third Step. Right after it, you will get logged in to the system. Yet, you will see a notification that you need to confirm your phone number or email address first – in our case, it is an email address. You can change the email address or mobile phone by clicking on “Update Contact Info” (in case if you have provided a wrong or old one). Otherwise, proceed by clicking on the “Connect to…¨ button.
You cannot proceed to use the world’s largest network without confirming your account
- Fourth Step. If you have specified your email address first – the way the majority of internet users do, then go to your email inbox. There you will find a letter sent by Facebook. Open it. Click on the blue button (“Confirm Your Account”) in the letter. Then, you will get redirected to the Facebook page again. You might be requested by Facebook to enter the confirmation code. Let’s suppose you were asked to do so. Then, open the same letter from Facebook and scroll down. There, you will see a 5-digit code. Copy it and enter on the page of Facebook. Now, you can start setting up your Facebook profile!
Click this button and, after it, get to set up your profile
Click the “Okay” button and proceed to set up your Facebook profile
Video-Tutorial (How to Sign Up):
How to Use Facebook App on a Smartphone:
If you wish to use the service of Facebook on your smartphone, it must be noted that using the official Facebook mobile app is far more comfortable than accessing it via a mobile browser. Thus, we recommend you to install the Facebook application on your smartphone (but most of the Android phones have it installed by default). In this article, we will disclose how to get this app installed onto your smartphone – keep us notified if something is unclear to you !
At first, you should look for the Facebook application in Google Play or Apple Store
- In the first place, you should start the entire process by launching Google Play or Apple Store on your phone.
You can install the mobile application of Facebook by tapping on this button
- After accessing the market app, you have to type the word “Facebook” in the search field of that application.
As you can see from this image, the downloading and installation process has just started
- Right after that, you should click on the first result under the search field.
If you wish to open the newly installed Facebook application, you can do it right from this page
- Immediately after that, you will access the page of that app. At that point, you have to tap on the “INSTALL” button and start the installation process.
- Once you will complete the process of downloading and installing this application, you will notice that there appeared two buttons on that page: “UNINSTALL” and “OPEN.” You can click on the latter button and launch the application right away!
How to Sign Up for Facebook in the Mobile App:
After you have installed the Facebook application onto your smartphone (regardless whether it is an iPhone or an Android phone), you can use this service on a mobile in a convenient way. But if you don’t have an account on Facebook yet, you can sign up for Facebook right within this mobile app. Don’t forget to post your comments about different aspects of this sign up process !
You need to tap on this button in order to start signing up for Facebook
- At first, you should tap on the icon of the Facebook app in order to launch it.
If you want to sign up for Facebook, you need to tap this button and continue with the registration process
- Once you have got to see the page of the Facebook mobile app, you will notice a sign in form, placed there in the center. Instead of using it, you should tap on the green “CREATE NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT” button.
You will have to provide your first and last name in order to get registered
- Then, you should tap on the “Next” button in order to continue with the registration procedure.
This way, you will also have to provide your date of birth
- On the following page, you should type your first and last name in the provided fields. Then, tap on the “Next” button.
At this stage of the registration process, you can specify your gender and proceed further
- Next, specify the date of your birth and tap “Next” again.
If you don’t want to sign up for Facebook with your mobile phone number, you can tap on this text button instead
- The following page requires you to specify your gender – select your gender and proceed further.
- On the next page, you will be asked to specify your mobile phone number in order to get registered. But instead of linking your Facebook account to a mobile phone number, we recommend you to sign up with an email address. For that purpose, you should tap on the “Sign up with Email Address” text button, which can be found at the bottom of the page.
At this moment, you can provide your email address in the provided field and proceed further
- Right after that, you will get to see a page where you will be able to sign up with an email address. There, you must type your email address in the provided field and tap on “Next.”
You should also create a reliable, strong password for your new Facebook account, and you can do it right here
- Next, you must set up a password for your new Facebook account. Just make up a strong password and type it in the provided field. Then, tap on “Next.”
Now, you can finalize the registration process by tapping the button, placed in the center
- Now, you are almost done with signing up for Facebook. At this point, you simply have to tap on the “Sign Up” button and finalize the registration process.
- Immediately after that, you will be redirected to the page with a log in form. Now, you can use your email address and password for logging in to your newly created Facebook account.
This is the page where you can actually access your newly created account on Facebook
- Also, you need to make one step more: confirm your email address. For that purpose, you should access your email inbox.
- In your inbox, you have to find a letter from Facebook and open it.
Right after signing up for Facebook, you will also have to confirm your email address or phone number (depending on what you have chosen)
- In that letter, you should tap or click on the “Confirm my email” button. Now, you have just confirmed your Facebook account.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions About Signing Up for Facebook:
Q: How can I sign up for Facebook
A: As you could see in our article, the entire Facebook sign up procedure tends to be fairly simple. Simply put, you need to access the Facebook website or app, start the registration process, provide some basic information about yourself, your phone number or email address, and set up a password for your account. Also, don’t forget to confirm your email address or phone number. All in all, you should carefully follow our guidelines.
Q: What if I tried to create an account on Facebook, but I can’t access it
A: Perhaps, you have missed an important step in our guide. Make sure that you have done everything correctly. If the problem persists, we recommend you to contact the Facebook support or describe your problem here.
Q: How do you create a second Facebook account
A: If you have a necessity to create another Facebook account (for any purpose), you can easily do it by following the instructions of this guide. Simply put, you have to do the same steps that you have made during the creation process of your first Facebook account. But your second account must be linked to another email address or mobile phone number – that’s the only difference.
Q: Can you have two accounts on Facebook
A: Yes, you can have two or more accounts on Facebook. It was described how to register a second account (third, fourth, and so on) on Facebook above.
Q: Can I have a Facebook page without a personal profile
A: Yes, you can. For this purpose, you must create a Facebook business account, which allows you to administer campaigns and pages without having a personal profile. You can learn more about how to do it on this page.
Q: Which benefits do I get after signing up for Facebook
A: Actually, you get all the rights that all other Facebook users have. It means that you will be able to communicate with other users, add them as friends, create business pages and groups, post the content you want, join other communities and groups, and take advantage of all other useful features of this social network.