Facebook is a popular social network, where you are likely to have many friends. Also, it is a good source of finding out information and getting recommendations. Yet, you are likely to face a situation when your question simply gets lost in the feeds of the others and, thus, remains unanswered. You can look for recommendations on Facebook in a far smarter way than this. In particular, you can use a special “Ask for Recommedations” feature, which will not only draw attention of others, but also will allow other people to find and answer it. So, follow the guidelines in order to do it!
The first thing you should do before finding out how to look for recommendations on Facebook is actually signing in to this social network
- In order to start the entire procedure, you should launch your browser and access the following webpage: https://www.facebook.com/.
You need to use this post field in order to get to look for recommendations on Facebook
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of Facebook, you need to log in to your Facebook account. For that, you should use the top bar, where you can type your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Once you have done that, you should click on the “Log in” button.
In the first place, you should type the question in this field in order to proceed further
- After accessing your Facebook account, you should find the posting field, which is located just at the top of your feed. In that field, you should ask a question you want to ask.
Then, you need to scroll down the bar of features until you will find this “Ask for Recommendations” feature with a red icon
- Once you have done that, you will notice numerous features just below it. Scroll that small menu down until the very bottom, where you will find the “Ask for Recommendations” feature. Click on that feature.
Right after that, you need to define your audience by selecting a city or a place
- Then, you will be able to specify a city or a place in which you are looking for recommendations. Enter the name of a city or a place in the search box. Once you have found it, simply click on that place or city.
Once you have configured the location, you can give a click to the “Post” button
- Now, you can see that a map and a location has been attached to the post. So, that means that not only your friends, but also people from that place will be able to see your post and make recommendations for you. So, now you have to click on the “Post” button and get your post published.
By the way, Facebook is also pondering about applying the technology of blockchain to its processes and creating a cryptocurrency in the future. You can read more about it here.