Facebook introduces more and more features in order to keep the users within its family of applications. One of such features has been the recently announced feature of local news and events, about which you can read on this page. But when it comes to what keeps the users within an app the most, the answer is quite obvious and simple – games. Facebook has given an incentive for companies to launch games not only on the Facebook platform, but also within the messenger. And it tends to be quite comfortable for many gamers. This guide will help you find out how to play games in Messenger.
In order to play games in Messenger, you need to access this application by Facebook in the first place
- If you want to play games in Messenger, the first thing you should do is to click on the Messenger icon in order to access this application.
In the window of the chats, you need to click on this icon in order to play games in Messenger
- After you have accessed this messenger app from Facebook, you will see a variety of Facebook chats there. However, you are also likely to notice a variety of buttons at the bottom. A button that is located in the right-bottom corner allows you to start playing games on Messenger, so you should click on it.
At the top of this page, you can see the latest games that have been released, and you can start playing simply by clicking on one of the games’ icons
- Once you have clicked on that button of games, you will immediately see a couple of games. In particular, you will get to see at the top the games that were recently released. You can browse them by sliding to the right or to the left, as you will be able to explore more games.
You can scroll to the left and to the right in order to see a greater selection of games that you can play in
- In the middle, there will be a suggestion for you to invite your friends. Yet, you can not to pay attention to that.
Once you have selected a game by clicking on it, it will start loading and will look something like this
- You can scroll down in order to find more games below. There, you can see a huge collection of games you can play in.
Once a game has been loaded, you will be able to start playing right away
- Tap on the “Play” button next to one of the games you like in order to start playing it.
If you scroll down more, you will be able to explore a really impressive number of games
- A new window will immediately be opened and the game will start loading. This way, you can easily play games from any place and at any time – though, you should have an internet connection.
You can also read about the Facebook cryptocurrency here.