Facebook is a place where more than a billion of users spend their time every month. Many of the users tend to spend time on Facebook whenever they have got a free minute – during a break on a job or while going to a university in the public transport. But what if you have to go immediately, but found something interesting? Well, this social network allows you to save posts on Facebook and access them later. This step-by-step guide will show you how to do it simply, as there is definitely nothing difficult. Thus, you will be able to access the content you have saved anytime.
You can easily save posts on Facebook after you will sign in to the world’s largest social network
- In order to kick start this process, you need to open your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.facebook.com/.
The first thing you should after signing in is finding a post or a story you wish to save
- After accessing the main webpage of Facebook, you will have to carry out the Facebook sign in procedure. For that, you should use the sign in form that is placed at the top. Type your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Then, you should click on the “Log in” button.
After you have clicked on the right-corner button of the post and prompted a pop-up menu, you need to select this menu option
- Once you have done, browse your feed and find the content you would like to save.
- After you have found a post that you want to save for later, you can proceed further. In the right-upper corner of every post, there is a three-dotted button of settings. Click on that button.
Once the post has been saved, you will get to see a notification about it
- In the pop-up menu that has just been opened, you should click on the “Save link” button.
Now, you need to find this “Saved” section in this menu – that is a place where you can access all the posts saved by you anytime
- After that, you will get to see a notification that that post has just been saved.
- Now, you have to find where to access the content saved by you. So, pay attention to the left-side menu in your feed. Under “Recommendations” and above “Friends Lists,” there will be the “Saved” shortcut. You should click on that shortcut.
As you can observe here, it shows not only the saved posts and links to them, but also the dates when they were saved and on which pages they have been posted
- On the following page, you will get to see all the content that you have ever saved. If you want to delete a post from that place, click on the three-lined button next to that post and, then, click on the “Delete from Saved” option. This way, you can save posts on Facebook.