While using Gmail, for example, you can change Gmail text style of the letters you send to other people, as well as you are able to turn the undo send feature on – in case if you may change your mind and want your letter not to be sent.
Many people resort to using the services of Gmail due to a large number of features and opportunities this service offers. Apart from these two features, there are many more useful and more “significant” ones, and you can find out about those features in other guides in this section. However, the following guidelines will help you to change the text style of your letters and take advantage of the undo send feature. Enjoy!
In order to change the Gmail text style settings, go to your account
- At first, you should open your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: http://www.google.com/. Then, hit the “Enter” button.
Enter the password for getting logged in
- After you have got to see Google’s main webpage, find the “Sign in” button located in the right-upper corner. Give it a click.
After getting logged in, access your Gmail account
- On the page of Google sign in, provide your email address and click on “Next.” You have to enter the password of your account in the field on the next page. Click on “Sign in.”
Click on this button in order to get signed in
- After you have got back to the Google’s main page, go to its pop-up menu of Google apps (have a look at the screenshot) and select Gmail there.
Use this button for accessing the settings of your Gmail account
- Once you have entered your Gmail account, click on the buttons of settings, shaped like a cogwheel and placed in the right-upper part of the page. You will see that a new pop-up menu will be opened, and you have to click on “Settings” there.
Select this option and access the settings
- You will get to see the page of general settings of your account. Scroll down till you will notice the “Default text style” setting. Once you have spotted it, go ahead to correct your Gmail text style. In particular, you can correct the following things: font style, font size, and text color. By clicking on the last button out there, you can remove the formatting changes you have made.
In these lines, you are able to change the Gmail text style and turn the undo send feature on
- 3 settings below it, there will be the setting of the Gmail undo send feature. Place a tick near “Enable Undo Send.” Then, choose the period of cancellation: 5, 10, 20, or 30 seconds.
- After having done all that, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Save Changes” button. That’s all.