Automatization of Hotmail mailing allows you to notify people who are in your contact list – or even those that have just sent you a letter – about certain events or facts.
If you are going to go on a trip, for instance, switching the feature of automatic replies on would be a great solution for you. All of the people who mail you would get to know that you are going to be unavailable for a certain period. And there many more ways of using this feature. But if you want to get to know how to take advantage of this feature, stick to the guidelines published below.
Enter your email address in order to enter the settings of Hotmail mailing
- In the first place, you have to launch your browser and go to the next website: https://www.msn.com/.
- At the top of the page, you will see a list of applications. Select Outlook.com.
- Once you have got to see the main page of Outlook, enter your email address and click on “Next” in order to advance further. On the next page, enter your password and click on the blue “Sign in” button.
Type the password in and proceed further by clicking on this button
- Right after it, you will get to see the main page of your Hotmail account. You have to find the button of settings, placed in the right-upper corner. The button is located between a question button and a help button. Once you have spotted it, give it a click.
- You will get to see the pop-up menu, and you have to select “Options” there.
- You will see a menu to the right side of your screen. There, you have to go to the section of Mail > Automatic processing > Automatic replies. Once you have got to see it, you can arrange automatization of Hotmail mailing.
Select “Options” in the pop-up menu of settings in order to configure your Hotmail mailing
- Once you have entered on the page of automatic replies, you get an opportunity to set an automatic reply. In order to do so, you need to place a tick near “Send automatic replies.” Right after doing so, you will see that a pretty large menu appeared. There, you have to configure the settings of this particular reply.
- If you want the replies to be sent during a particular period, you have to place a tick near “Send replies only during this time period” and specify the start time and the end time. In the next three fields, you are able to block the calendar for this period, to set an auto-decline of invitations for events, and to decline and cancel the meetings for this period automatically by simply placing ticks near the respective fields.
Take advantage of automatic replies by configuring these settings
- Choose, after all, whether you want the replies to be sent only to the people in your contact list or to all email users who send you letters. Place a tick near the respective field. Set up a reply in the window at the bottom. Once you have done it, click on the “Save” button at the top.