Instagram tends to be one of the most popular social networks and mobile apps in the present-day world. It appears to be a great venue for users and businesses alike. Yet, not all users are aware of the fact that they need to update Instagram app from time to time, as this allows them get a better user experience from this app, enjoy fewer bugs and a richer functionality. All in all, there are barely any reasons why you shouldn’t update this mobile app, and this guide will provide you with exact instructions on how to do it step by step.
Before you will get to update Instagram, you should access your Apple Store or Google Play
- You have to start the entire procedure by launching either Google Play or Apple Store, which depends on what a smartphone you have.
You need to access the page of your installed apps and games, as you will be able to update Instagram exactly there
- After you have done that, you should open a menu of your profile, which you can find on the right side of the page.
As you can see, the page is currently exploring whether there are any updates for the apps you have installed
- Following it, you should click on the “My apps & games” option among other ones.
- Then, you will notice that the given page is currently checking whether there are any updates for the apps and games that you have previously installed.
You are able to click on this “Update” button in order to update Instagram app of yours
- Once the page has analyzed all the apps you have, you will get to see a list of the apps that you have to update. Among other apps, you should look for Instagram.
The process of updating your Instagram app has just begun
- After you have spotted the Instagram mobile app in that list, you should click on the “Update” button, placed in that line.
As you can see, your Instagram app is getting updated right now – the process does not actually take a lot of time
- Following it, you will notice that the download of that update has just been started. It will take some time (especially if you use mobile data) while the update gets downloaded.
- After the update has been downloaded, your phone will install the update on your smartphone.
- Once it has been completed, you can click on the “Instagram” app there and access the page of Instagram.
As your Instagram application has been updated, you can click on this button and access the newly updated Instagram app
- On that page of this mobile app, you are able to click on the green “OPEN” button and launch the app that you have just updated. As you will see, it has, perhaps, obtained a richer functionality and fewer bugs, which means that you can enjoy even more while using it.
You can also learn how to sign up for Instagram step by step.