If you have just got started on such a messenger like LINE, you may have issues with learning how to find and add friends in this messenger. Considering that there may be no use of the messenger if you can’t talk to anyone, it is one of the foremost things to cover in our guides. This guide of ours will show you how to add friends in LINE with ease and quickly, and you will learn how to do it step by step. You need just to follow the instructions that are provided on this page.
You will be able to add friends in LINE only after you will launch this application
- In the first place, you have to look for the LINE icon on your smartphone and tap on it in order to launch the application.
You should click on this button in order to add friends in LINE
- After you have accessed the application, you will get to see different options (such “Add Friends,” “Sticker Shop,” “Theme Shop,” etc.). There, you need to tap on the “Add Friends” option and proceed further.
If you click on this button, you will be able to find friends by ID or phone number
- Once you have done that, you will notice different options at the top of that page. If you click on the “Invite” section, you will be able to invite your friends that don’t use this messenger yet to LINE. If you click on the “QR code” section, you will be able to find friends by LINE QR code (if you have it, of course). Let’s suppose that you want to add friends in LINE in the most common way: by searching. Then, you need to tap on “Search.”
In order to find a friend by his/her phone number, you should tap here
- After that, you will get to see a page where you can look for friends with the help of an ID or a phone number. We recommend you to tap near “Phone number” and switch to this option.
After you have switched to the phone number, you should specify the country of your friend and his/her phone number
- On the following page, you should specify the country and country code of your friend’s phone number in the first field. Then, type his/her phone number in the second field. Then, click on the “Search” button.
After your friend was found in LINE, you should give a click to this “Add” button
- After that, you will get to see your friend in LINE. There, you need to tap on the “Add” button.
Now, you have just got to see a notification that a new friend has been added
- If your friend doesn’t have “auto-add friends” feature turned on, then you should wait until he/she will add to his/her friendlist. As you can see, you can easily add friends in LINE.
At this point, you can observe your entire friendlist and the new friend you have just added
If you still haven’t signed up for LINE, learn here how to do it.