Having a profile picture in messengers is always a good idea. It does not only make your account in a particular messenger look better, but also allows your friends to find you easier. If you just signed up for LINE, you may experience problems with how to add profile picture in LINE. This step-by-step guide will not solely demonstrate you how to add a profile image, but will also explore how to change it (in case if you want to replace an old photo). You need just to follow the guidelines, published on this page!
The first thing you should do is to launch this application
- First of all, you have to look for a LINE icon on your smartphone and tap on it. That will launch this messenger.
If you access the page of your account’s settings, you will be able to add profile picture in LINE
- After you have accessed the mobile application, you should tap on the settings button – the button is located in the right-upper part of the screen.
You should give a click here and get to add profile picture in LINE
- Once you have accessed the page of your LINE account’s settings, you can start adding a profile picture by going to the “Edit profile” section of settings (the first section of the settings).
If you wish to add profile picture in LINE, you should tap on this icon
- After you have got to see the page with your profile image and mobile number, you need to tap on the profile image icon, placed at the top.
Here, you should select whether you want to shoot a photo or import it from your gallery
- Then, you will be asked to choose whether you want to import a photo or shoot a photo with a camera right now. If you want to import a photo from the gallery, you should tap on “Select photo/video.”
Once you have chosen and adjusted by the photo for your profile picture, you should give a click to this button
- After that, you should select a photo you want to add as a profile picture from your smartphone.
Here, you can edit your future profile photo and you should click on this button in the end
- Once the photo has been selected, you will be offered to adjust it. Once you are done with adjusting the photo, you have to click on the “Next” button.
- Immediately after that, the messenger will also offer you various editing tools (filters, colors, smiles, text, etc.) for correcting the photo. Once you are done with correcting your image, you can click on the “Done” text button and get your profile photo published.
Now, you see that your profile has been updated and a profile photo has been added
- Right after you have done that, you will notice that your LINE account now contains a profile photo you have just added.
Besides, our website also contains a guide on how to add friends in LINE.