There may always happen a situation when someone is bothering you in a messenger. Or even worse, you may get harassed or abused online. If someone really bothers you like that in LINE, the most optimal choice is simply to block such a user. This step-by-step guide will show you how to block users in LINE. That will help you avoid many uncomfortable and unpleasant situations.
You can easily block users in LINE, and you can try doing it by launching this app
- In the first place, you should find LINE icon on your smartphone and tap on it.
You need to switch to the friend section in order to be able to block users in LINE
- Once you have accessed this mobile application, you should switch to the “Contacts” section, which is displayed in the top part of the app (see the screenshot; the “Contacts” section is first).
Here, you should select whom you want to block in your LINE account
- On that page, you should select a contact whom you want to block – you have simply to tap on that contact.
You need to open a chat with a selected person in order to block him/her
- Once that has been done, you need to tap on the “Chat” in the next window.
After opening this menu of chat settings, you need to click here in order to block this user
- After you have entered in a chat with that person, you need to click on the button that is located in the right-upper corner.
Now, you have got a notification that you have just blocked a user in LINE
- You will notice a pop-up menu chat menu, and you should tap on the “Block” button in that menu (among other options).
If you wish to, you can report a user you have just blocked
- Immediately after doing so, you will notice a notification that the specified contact has been blocked. You will no longer receive messages from that contact. This way, you can block any contacts of yours (and as many as you want).
You need to select a reason of your report and click on this button
- You can also report a person whom you have blocked. Right after that you have blocked a contact, you will get to see three options at the top. There, you need to tap on “Report.”
- On the following page, you need to specify what is the reason of your report. You need just to place a tick near a suitable option and, then, tap on the “Agree & send” button.
If you will change your mind and have a wish to unblock the user, you can do it by tapping on this button
- Then, your report will be sent to the support team of this messenger.
- You can also unblock a person simply by tapping on the “Unblock” button in the chat.
Besides, you can also get to know how to set up a wallpaper in WhatsApp.