If you come from another country than an English-speaking one, you may consider it comfortable to use the LINE messenger in an English language. Luckily, it can be solved quite easily, as you are able to change language in LINE pretty quickly. This guide, written in plain English, supplied with images, and structured step by step, demonstrates you how to change language in LINE quickly and easily. So, if you want to change your English version of the LINE app, you should just follow our guidelines.
Before you will get an ability to change language in LINE, you should actually access this application
- First of all, you should start the entire procedure by launching this mobile application. You can do it by searching the LINE icon on your smartphone and simply tapping on it.
You need to tap on this “settings” button in order to change language in LINE
- After you have successfully launched the mobile application, you will get to see a page with different options (like Sticker Shop, Theme Shop, etc.). There, you need to tap on the button, located in the right-upper corner.
The language section of the LINE account settings is located lower, and you need to scroll down a bit
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page of settings of your LINE account. There, you need to scroll down until you will get to see the “Language” section. Once you have found that section, tap on it.
If you truly wish to change language in LINE, you need to access this section of your account’s settings
- After you have done that, you will actually get to see the page where you can change a language in LINE. You will notice, that the English language is marked there – that implies that this language is set by default.
Here, you can select which language you want to apply as the interface language of your LINE app
- In order to apply a new language to your LINE client, you simply need to tap on a language that you have selected.
Once you have chosen a language you want to apply, you need to click on this button
- After you have found a language and selected it there, you will get to see the “Save” button that appeared in the right-upper corner of that page. You should click on that button.
Eventually, you will notice that the mobile app is translated into the language you have chosen
- Within a moment, you will notice how the entire app has become displayed in a language you have selected. Now, you can use this mobile app in your native language.
In addition to that, our website also contains a large number of guides for the LINE messenger. In particular, you can find all step-by-step guides for the LINE mobile app on this page.