If you really often talk with someone in such a messenger in LINE, it may be quite convenient and useful to create chat shortcuts for such people. Chat shortcuts allow you to enter right into the chat from your smartphone, instead of having to launch the messenger and then to browse different chats in the first place. This page will provide you with instructions on how to create LINE chat shortcuts quickly and with ease, and you should just follow these guidelines in order to do it quickly and easily.
You are able to create LINE chat shortcuts easily, yet you need to access this messenger in the first place
- The first thing you should do before actually creating chat shortcuts is finding the icon of this app on your smartphone and tapping on it.
Select a chat a shortcut of which you want to create on your smartphone
- Then, you should switch to the “Contacts” tab in the menu tabs, placed at the top (the “Contacts” tab is the first one).
In order to create LINE chat shortcuts, you need to access the selected chats in the first place
- On the page of your LINE contacts, you should select a contact whose chat shortcut you want to create – you need just to tap on that contact.
Proceed further and prompt the chat settings by tapping on this button of settings
- In the pop-up window that has just appeared, you should tap on the “Chat” option.
You need to select “Chat settings” among other available chat settings
- Once you have got to see the chat with that contact, you should tap on the button, located in the right-upper corner.
After you will tap on this button, a new chat shortcut will be generated on your smartphone
- That will trigger a chat menu, where you have to tap on the “Chat” settings button.
- On the following page, you should tap on the “Create shortcut for chat” option.
You need to grant LINE with access to your smartphone by tapping on this button
- Immediately after that, you will get to see a notification that requests you to grant a permission to access your smartphone to the LINE app. Then, you need to tap on the “Allow” button.
Eventually, a LINE chat shortcut will be created on your smartphone
- In a moment, you will notice how a chat shortcut will be generated and created on your smartphone. From that moment on, you will be able to access that chat with the help of the chat shortcut that has just been generated.
- If you want to create more chat shortcuts from your LINE messenger, you should just repeat this procedure but with a different chat (contact).
Additionally, it is worth to note that our website contains many useful guides for the LINE messenger. For instance, this guide shows how to link your LINE account to an email address.