The LINE messenger can boast to have a variety of useful features, and this step-by-step guide will introduce one of such features to you. Actually, this article will show you how to manage LINE Keep, which appears to be a storage of your account. You can use of up to 1GB of cloud storage for free, and this guide will show you how to do it.
You should tap on this app icon and launch the app first of all
- The first thing you should do is to tap on the LINE app icon on your smartphone.
You can manage LINE Keep right after accessing it here
- After you have accessed the app, you will get to see the page with different options like “Add friends,” “Sticker Shop,” “Theme Shop,” and other. There must also be the “Keep” option among others, and you should tap on it.
Tap here in order to open the settings of your LINE Keep
- Once you have done it, you will see your LINE Keep, i.e. the storage of your LINE account. There, you can store different files. This is also the place where you can manage LINE Keep. In order to add a new file to the Keep, you should tap on the “+” button, placed at the top.
You can access the page of your LINE Keep’s settings by tapping here
- Let’s look at how to manage this Keep. Now, you should tap on the button, placed in the right-upper corner.
Here, you can manage LINE Keep and even erase all the files in the Keep
- After you have triggered a menu, you should tap on the “Settings” button.
You can change the view of your LINE Keep simply by tapping on this line
- On the following page, you will get to see how much space is used. You can delete all the files from your Keep by tapping on the “Delete all” button.
You can add tags to each file or image that is stored in your LINE Keep
- Tap on the button in the right-upper corner and trigger a menu again. Now, you can change the view of your files by tapping on the “Grid view” option.
You need to select one or more files and/or images and tap on this button
- After all, you can also add tags to your files – this will allow other users to find those files and will make browsing the files easier for you as well. You should tap on the “Add tags” option in that menu.
Now, you can add tags to the files and images you have selected and click on this button
- On the next page, you should select files to which you want to add tags.
- Then, you should add the tags you want and tap on the “Save” button.
As you can see, a tag has been added to the selected images
- The tags will be applied to the selected files.
You can also find out how to add an email address to the LINE account.