Perhaps, notifications settings are always among the most important things to configure in messengers. Unless you do it, you may be bothered by the way how you are notified about the messages, or even the fact that you are notified at all. This step-by-step guide will demonstrate you how to manage LINE notifications settings with ease and quickly, and you should just stick to the guidelines provided on this page.
In the first place, you should tap on this icon and launch the messenger
- First of all, you should find the LINE icon on your smartphone and tap on it.
You can manage LINE notifications settings only after accessing the page of the settings of your LINE account
- After you have successfully accessed this mobile app, you will get to see the page with different options and shops. Yet, you need to tap on the settings button, placed in the right-upper corner of the page.
You need to scroll down until you will find the “Notifications” section of this page
- Then, you will get to see the page of your LINE account’s settings. You need to scroll that page down until you will get to see the “Notifications” section.
Now, you need to tap here in order to be able to manage LINE notifications settings
- Once you have got to see the “Notifications” section, you should tap on it in order to continue further.
You can manage LINE notifications settings right on this page with ease
- On the following page, you are able to manage LINE notifications settings. The first section of that page contains the following lines:
These are the options you should configure on this page as well
Notifications. You can uncheck the box near this line in order to disable notifications at all.
Mute. You can opt to mute notifications.
Sound. You can change the sound of the notifications (see lower).
Sound. You can disable the sound of the notifications.
Vibration. You can disable the vibration of the notifications.
LED. You can disable the LED signal of the notifications.
This way, you can actually select a sound of the incoming notifications – you should simply click on the sound that interests you
- Then, you will get to see other settings under “Notifications,” namely:
Message previews. You can disable previews.
Mentions. You can disable notifications about you being mentioned elsewhere.
Display pop-ups when screen is on. You can enable this feature (but it’s not very convenient).
Display pop-ups when screen is off. Many users prefer to disable pop-ups even when the screen is off.
Now, you can see that a certain sound has been selected
- There are also other settings:
LINE Pay. You can disable the payment service of this messenger for your account.
Group invitations. You may opt not to receive group invitations from others.
Timeline notifications. You can disable notifications about the changes in the timeline of your friends.
Authorized apps. This is the page where you can control your LINE apps.
This line shows that the new sound has just been applied to the notifications of this account
Unauthorized apps. You will not receive messages from unauthorized apps, if this setting is turned on.
Besides, you can also learn how to link your LINE account to an email address.