Changing your Netflix communication settings may seem as not that much important, but it will definitely help you to avoid unnecessary letters from Netflix and get notified about important events or releases on time.
The company has developed an incredibly simple system of settings and navigation, so be sure that you will have to spend no more than five minutes of your time on this matter. By using our guide, you will also get to know how to change playback settings. So, just follow the guidelines and enjoy your time on Netflix!
This way looks the main webpage of Netflix until you sign in to the system
- Open your browser and enter the Netflix website: https://www.netflix.com/.
The appearance of the Netflix sign in form
- After doing so, find the red “Sign in” button, placed in the right-upper corner of the page. Give it a click.
Prior to getting to use your Netflix profile, you need to opt who is actually going to watch movies
- On the following page, you will get to see the Netflix sign in form. Enter the email address and password of yours. Consequently, click on the red “Sign in” button.
If you want to change any of your settings on Netflix, you need to go the settings of your account by clicking on this button
- Right after that, you will have to choose who is going to access the account. Choose the respective profile by simply clicking on it.
These two types of settings you will configure with the help of this guide
- Immediately after doing so, you will see the main page of your account with lots of movies. In the right-upper part of the page, you will find your profile image and the name of your profile. Click on it.
- In the pop-up menu, click on “Your Account.”
- Then, you will get to see the page of settings. Scroll down a bit and find “Communication settings” in the section of settings. Click on it.
The page of the Netflix communication settings
- On the next page, you will be able to configure Netflix communication settings. On the left, there will be several types of messages that reach you via email and you should select or unselect the ones you wish by placing/removing a tick near the respective field. On the right side, there are two types of messages that you can receive via your phone number. At the bottom, there is another option that you can choose: “Do not send me any emails or text messages.” You can opt it by placing a tick near this field. Once you are done with this matter, click on the “Update” button.
- Go back to the page of settings. In the section of “MY PROFILE”, find the playback settings and click on that text button.
Also, do not forget to configure the Netflix playback settings
- On the following page, you will be able to choose what data usage mode to use. If you want to have the best quality of playback, opt “High.” After completing this procedure, click on the “Save” button.