Sometimes any user may have a need to change his/her Netflix plan to the cheaper or more expensive one.
Netflix provides such an opportunity to its customers, though the new plan will be applied from the beginning of the next billing period (since you have already paid for the current billing period). So if you need to change the tariff plan on Netflix yet don’t have a clue how to do it, follow the guidelines published below.
In order to change the Netflix plan, you have to sign in to your account
- At first, you have to launch the browser and go to the following website: https://www.netflix.com/.
Enter your email address, password, and click on the red “Sign in” button
- On the website of Netflix, find the pretty noticeable “Sign in” button, placed in the right-upper part of the page. Click on it.
You can change your tariff plan after entering the settings of your Netflix account
- Right after doing so, you will get to see a page of Netflix sign in. Use your email address and password for logging in to the system. Then, click on the “Sign in” button. If you are struggling to do so, you may find it useful to read through the following guide: Netflix Sign In.
If you really wish to change the Netflix plan, click on the “Change plan” text button
- Immediately after it, you will see a page with the profiles. Choose the profile under the name of which you want to access the system by a simple click.
Choose the plan that you wish to use
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of Netflix, find the name of your profile at the top, placed near the profile image. Click on it and trigger a pop-up menu. In that menu, you should select “Your Account.”
- Then, you will get to see the main page of settings of your account. There, you need to find the section under the name “PLAN DETAILS.” On the right side, there will be the “Change plan” text button. Click on it.
Prior to changing your Netflix plan, you will get such a notification; click on “Confirm”
- On the following webpage, you need to change the tariff plan that you want to use in the future by a simple left click of the mouse. Do it. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, you will get to see the window with the details of the plan change. Click on the “Confirm Change” button.
Once the tariff plan has been changed, you will receive a notification it will be changed since the beginning of the next billing period
- Then, you will be redirected back to the page of settings. There, you will get to see a notification that the new tariff plan will be applied for the next billing period. In this simple way, you have just changed your Netflix plan.