If you, for example, have got a new credit card and have a need to update the Netflix payment methods, there is definitely nothing difficult in doing so.
Similar to the rest of the features Netflix offers, this option is also designed to be as easy as possible. Moreover, you do not have to enter even your password. So if you want to change the payment method in a couple of minutes, make use of the guidelines we have published below and enjoy your time on Netflix.
Get logged in to one of the largest video streaming services in the world
- In the first place, you have to launch the browser and go to the next website: https://www.netflix.com/.
- On that website, you will get to see a large button for signing up. However, you should find the red “Sign In” button, located at the top, on the right. Once you have spotted that button, give it a click.
After entering your email and password, you need to click on this large button in order to log in
- On the following page, you have to complete the Netflix sign in procedure. You can do it with the help of the other guide of ours, published in this category. Simply put, you have to enter your email address and password. Then, click on the large red “Sign In” button.
Choose which profile, among all others, is actually yours
- The system will ask you to choose one of the profiles on the next page. You can easily do so by select any of them.
- After choosing the profile, you will get finally logged in. In the right-upper corner, find the name of your profile placed near the profile photo. Click on it.
In this place, you are able to access the settings of your account
- You will get to see the pop-up menu that has been just opened after that click. In that menu, you should access the settings of your account by clicking on “Your Account.”
- Once you have got to see the page of the Netflix account settings, you will notice the “MEMBERSHIP & BILLING” category at the top. Find the “Update payment info” button and proceed further to change the Netflix payment methods.
In order to update the Netflix payment methods, you have to give a click to this text button
- On the next page, you will see three of options you can choose: credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX), debit cards, and PayPal. Choose any of the Netflix payment methods you wish by clicking on it. In the fields that have just appeared, enter the payment information. Subsequently, click on the “Update Payment Method.”
This is just one of the Netflix payment methods you are able to add
- Then, some of the money will be deducted from your account and then be brought back (in a couple of minutes). Now, you can use a new payment method for Netflix.