PayPal is a provider of internet payment services that is, perhaps, accepted worldwide. Therefore, one should always keep his/her PayPal account safe and secure, as well as it must be a verified account. You can increase the trustworthiness of your account by adding a passport or an ID to your account in PayPal. This guide will provide you with exact instructions on how to add passport to PayPal step by step. Considering that all the images are provided, you will spend no more than two minutes on linking your PayPal account to the passport of yours.
Before you will be able to add passport to PayPal, you have to log in to your account in the first place
- The first thing you have to do is to open the browser of yours and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.paypal.com/. Then, you have to hit the “Enter” button.
After filling in this sign in form with your credentials, you should click on this button in order to proceed further
- On the PayPal webpage, you should click on the “Log in” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
Clicking on this button will allow you to access the page of the PayPal account settings
- On the next page, you have to complete a sign in form and log in to your account. In order to do that, you have to type your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Then, you have to click on the “Log In” button.
If you still wish to add passport to PayPal, you need to scroll this page down a little bit
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the page of your PayPal account. There, you need to click on the “Settings” button, which is located in the right-upper corner.
You should give a click to this text button in order to add passport to PayPal
- Once you have got to see the page of your PayPal account’s settings, you need to scroll down a bit.
- On the left side, you will see the “Passport” section. You need to click on the “Add” text button, placed next to it.
Here, you should specify the country that has issued your passport and the code of that passport
- On the next page, you have to enter the code of your passport in the first field. Then, you should specify a country that has issued that passport in the second field. Once you have done that, you should double-check whether you have entered that information correctly. Eventually, you should click on the “Save” button.
As you can see, you have successfully added a passport to your PayPal account
- After you have done that, you will notice that the passport of yours is featured in the passport section.
You can also learn how to create PayPal account with the help of our website.