If you have changed your phone number, you are likely to have a need to relink your PayPal account to a new phone number. There is nothing difficult in doing that, and this step-by-step guide will demonstrate you how to change phone number on PayPal quickly and with ease. You should simply stick to our instructions (which are supplemented by the images) and the entire procedure will not take more than a couple of minutes then.
The first thing you should do on PayPal is logging in to your account
- First of all, you have to open your browser and access the following webpage: https://www.paypal.com/.
You are able to log in to your PayPal account on this page using your email address and password
- Once you have got the main webpage of PayPal displayed in your browser, you need to draw your attention to the right-upper corner: you need to click on the “Log in” button, which is placed there.
You can change phone number on PayPal after accessing the page of the settings of your account on PayPal
- On the following page, you should enter your email address and password in the first and second fields respectively. After you have done it, you need to click on the “Log In” button.
You need to scroll down a bit in order to be able to change phone number on PayPal
- After you have accessed the page of your PayPal account, you need to click on the “Settings” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
If you truly wish to change phone number on PayPal, you should click on this text button and proceed further
- Following it, you will open the page of your PayPal account’s settings. On that page, you should scroll down until you will find the “Phone” section (it is located in the right-bottom part of that page).
- Once you have spotted that settings section, you need to click on the “Edit” text button, placed next to your current phone number.
At this point, you can provide your new phone number in the given form and click on this button
- On the following page, you will be able to change phone number on PayPal. There, you need to select whether a new phone number is mobile or not in the first field. Then, you need to enter your new phone number in the second field. Once you have done that, you should double-check all the information and, if everything is correct, click on the “Change Number” button.
As you can see from this part of the page, a phone number that is linked to your PayPal account has just been changed
- Immediately after doing so, the phone number will be changed. As you can see, this procedure doesn’t even require you to confirm your phone number with an SMS verification code.
In addition to that, you can also learn how to sign in to your PayPal account.