The majority of the internet users tend to use PayPal for carrying out transactions in the internet. Indeed, PayPal is a very convenient payment system, but it often gets annoying with its notification. This guide will provide you with the exact instructions on how to disable PayPal notifications (at least most of them). That will allow you to benefit from the convenience of PayPal, while avoiding all those unnecessary messages.
The first thing you should do is to click on this button
- You can start the entire procedure by launching the browser and going to the following webpage: https://www.paypal.com/.
Now, you have to log in to your PayPal account and proceed further
- On the PayPal website, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner, find the “Log In” button there, and give it a click.
You can click on this settings icon in order to access the page of your PayPal account settings
- On the next page, you have to complete the PayPal sign in procedure. In order to do that, you should type your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Then, you have to click on the “Log In” button.
You are able to disable PayPal notifications in this section of your account’s settings
- After you have done that, you will be redirected to the webpage of your PayPal account. There, you need to click on the “Settings” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner (it has a form of a cogwheel).
You can disable all these notifications (except of “Make a payment”) by clicking on these icons
- On the page of the settings of your PayPal account, you will notice the settings menu that is placed at the top. You need to click on the “Notifications” option in that menu.
As you can see, almost all notifications have been disabled
- Following it, you will get to see a page where you can manage notifications. In the first place, you can disable notifications when you request payments and receive payments. For that, you should simply click on the letter button in those lines.
You are also able to configure the settings the way that you won’t receive a larger part of the letters from PayPal
- Then, you should click on the “choose what you’d like” text button in the “Marketing preferences.”
You need to uncheck all these boxes if you don’t want to receive letters from PayPal
- On the next page, you should disable all the sections that you have just got to see there. You need to simply uncheck all those boxes.
Once you have unchecked all the boxes that you wanted, you have to click on this button – you have just succeeded to disable PayPal notifications
- After you have disabled all the notifications you wanted, you have to click on the “Save” button. Now, you will not receive so many annoying notifications and ads anymore.