PayPal is a payment service that has truly revolutionized not only the internet, but the global payment system on the whole. With the help of this service, you can make payments from any part of the world with ease. You are also able to make payments in the internet more securely, as PayPal offers quite a good protection against frauds in this global network. All in all, this is a great service, and this is guide will demonstrate you how to carry out the PayPal sign in procedure step by step.
Sign In To Your PayPal Account on PC Step by Step:
If you wish to kick start the PayPal sign in procedure, you have to click on this button
- The procedure of the PayPal sign in is fairly simple and quick. In order to start it, you need to launch your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.paypal.com/. Then, you should hit the “Enter” button.
You need to enter your email address and password in these two fields and click on this button in order to complete the PayPal sign in procedure
- Once you have done that, you will immediately get to see the main webpage of PayPal. There, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner and click on the “Log in” button there.
Now you can see that you have just succeeded to log in to your PayPal account
- Right after that, you will get to see the page where you will be able to sign in to your PayPal account. There, you need to enter your email address in the first field. Then, you have to type your password in the second field. Following it, you should click on the “Log in” button.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the page of your PayPal account. You have just succeeded to complete the PayPal sign in procedure.
You can click on this button in order to log out of your PayPal account within a moment
- Now, let’s also learn how to log out of your PayPal account as well (you may need it if you use someone else’s computer). For that, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner of your PayPal account page.
- In the right-upper corner of your PayPal account page, you will get to see the “Log out” text button. You should click on that button in order to sign out of your PayPal account.
As you can notice, you have just also successfully logged out of your account in PayPal
- Following it, you will get to see the main webpage of the PayPal site. That implies that you have just succeeded to sign out of your account on PayPal.
In addition to that, our website also contains a large number of useful guides for different services. For instance, you can learn how to sign up for PayPal on this page of our website.
Login PayPal Account on a Smartphone:
As we have said in our previous guide to PayPal (for example, in this one) it tends to be fairly easy and convenient to use PayPal on a smartphone. The perfect mobile application of this service makes the experience of using PayPal on a smartphone just smooth and impressive, and the already mentioned guide will demonstrate you how to get that app installed onto your smartphone. Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow its users to take screenshots of its mobile app, which prevented us to come up with a guide that would feature images on this matter.
On the other hand, you can sign in to your PayPal account on a smartphone not only by accessing the mobile app of this service. You can also log in to your PayPal account in a mobile browser, which includes almost all same steps as doing so on the official app. Our guide will demonstrate you how to sign in to your PayPal account on an iPhone or an Android device, and you should let us know your thoughts in the comments to this article !
The easiest way of signing in to a PayPal account is, indeed, doing so in the official mobile app from this service
- In the first place, you have to find the icon of a mobile browser (or the PayPal mobile application, if you want to launch it) on a smartphone and tap on it.
One of the best ways of signing logging into a PayPal account is also doing it in a mobile browser on your smartphone
- Once you have launched that app, you should type the URL of the PayPal’s website (paypal.com) in the browser’s address line. Then, tap there to enter the page.
If you want to sign in to your PayPal account, you must tap on this button and start the PayPal sign in procedure
- After you have accessed the main mobile page of the PayPal’s website, you will get to see an invitation message to sign up for PayPal. Instead of doing it, you should tap on the “Log In” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
The first step you must do in order to access your account on PayPal is to enter your email address in this field
- Once you have done that, you will be redirected to the page where you can complete the PayPal sign in procedure. At that point, you can start entering the details of your PayPal account in the provided fields.
Now, you need to type the password of your PayPal account and finalize the process of PayPal sign in
- At first, you have to type the email address of yours in the first field of that page.
Now, you are able to tap on this button and access your account on PayPal right now
- Following it, you should enter your password in the second field of that form.
As you can see, you have just got to see the page of your PayPal account, which means that you have just succeeded to sign in to your account on PayPal
- Once you have filled out this simple PayPal sign in form, you can tap on the “Log In” button in order to access your account in this service.
You can also launch a menu and start using your PayPal account right after logging in to it
- Right after that, you will get to see the page of your account on PayPal, which means that you have succeeded to enter your PayPal account. Now, you can click on the “Menu” button (it is located in the left-upper corner) and start using your account in this service on a mobile phone.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions About Signing In to PayPal Account:
Q: How to sign in to my PayPal account
A: As you could read in our PayPal sign in guide, there are three ways how you can log in to your account on PayPal: in a web browser, in a mobile browser, and in the official app from PayPal. Our guide contains instructions on how to log in to your PayPal account for any of those ways. And even though there are no images for the method of logging in through the PayPal app (due to the fact that PayPal prohibits to take screenshots within the app), the procedure is quite similar to the one of logging in a mobile browser.
Q: What should I have in order to log in to my account on PayPal
A: If you want to sign in to your PayPal account, you must have your email address and password for that. If you don’t have a password of your PayPal account, you are not able to sign in to your account on PayPal – though, you may try to recover your PayPal password.
Q: How do you use PayPal
A: After you sign up for PayPal, you can link a debit or credit card to your account. This, in turn, will allow you to make payments online through PayPal and take advantage of the purchase protection policy. Additionally, you will be able to receive payments on PayPal after you will confirm your physical address.
Q: Can I sign in to my PayPal account without knowing a password
A: Unfortunately, you are not able to sign in to your account on PayPal as long as you don’t know your current password. In order to fix this problem, you should try to recover your PayPal password. After that, you will be able to reset a password for your PayPal account and access your account by using a new password.
Q: Should I sign in every time I want to pay with my PayPal account
A: No, you actually don’t have to sign in to your PayPal account every time you want to access it. For instance, you can sign in to your PayPal account in the mobile app, which will not require you to log in to your PayPal account each time you try to access it.
Q: Can I sign in to my PayPal account on a smartphone
A: Yes, of course! As we have shown in this guide, you can actually sign in to your PayPal on your smartphone in two ways: in a mobile browser and in the official mobile app of this service. In fact, our guide provides clear instructions on how to do it on your smartphone step by step.
Q: Why is PayPal not letting me sign in
A: Actually, PayPal may not allow you to sign in your account due to a few reasons: you enter a wrong password or email address, the account does not actually belong to you and you had hacked it, and your account might have been previously disabled or deleted.
Q: How to make PayPal automatically sign in
A: Unfortunately, there is no way how you can do it on your PC. But you can opt to save the email address and password of your account in the browser automatically, so you will have simply to click one single button.
Q: I have followed your instructions but cannot log in to my PayPal account. What should I do
A: First of all, we highly recommend you to check what type of an error you get. Secondly, you should try to recover your password on PayPal, if the problem happens exactly because of that. If none of this has worked, you can try to contact the PayPal customer support.
Q: How can I sign in to my PayPal account on a computer
A: Our guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to log in to your PayPal account on a computer, and you should simply follow those instructions – they can be found in the first part of this article.