PayPal is a service that is known worldwide, and the majority of the active internet users tend to make transactions exactly through this service. If you still haven’t registered an account on this service, there is always a time left to do it. Our guide will show you that you can easily complete the PayPal sign up procedure.
💻 Sign Up for PayPal on PC Step by Step:
There is nothing difficult in completing the PayPal sign up procedure, yet you have to click on this button in the first place
- You should start by opening your browser and accessing the following website: https://www.paypal.com/.
- On the PayPal webpage, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner of it and click on the “Sign Up” button there.
You have to complete this form in order to start the PayPal sign up process
- That will lead you to the start of your PayPal sign up procedure. On the next page, you have to enter your location and email address in the first two fields. Then, you should enter your password in the remaining two fields and click on the “Continue” button.
This is just another PayPal sign up form that you have to fill in
- On the next page, you have to fill in the PayPal sign up form in order to get started on this website. In particular, you should provide the following information about yourself: first and last name, date of birth, nationality, street address, city, province and region, postal code, mobile phone number.
You will have to check this box in order to proceed further
- Once you have completed that form, you should check the box near “I confirm that…” and click on the “Agree and Continue” button.
After you have placed a tick next to that box, you can click on this button and proceed further
- On the next page, you have to provide the information about your credit card. After you have done that, you should click on the “Add Card” button.
You will be asked to provide your credit during the registration process as well
- Following it, you should go to your email inbox.
In order to finalize the PayPal sign up procedure, you have to confirm the email address of yours
- In the email inbox, you have to find a letter from PayPal and open it.
This letter shows that you have just succeeded to create a PayPal account, and you have to click on this button in order to verify email address
- In the letter you have just opened, you should click on the “Yes, this is my email” button.
You have to enter your password in the provided field and click on this button
- Following it, you have to enter your password in a provided field on the next page and click on the “Confirm Email Address” button.
Now, you can see that you have just succeeded to confirm your email address
- Now, you have just succeeded to create an account on PayPal.
You can also learn how to complete the PayPal sign in procedure.
📱 How to Use the Official PayPal Mobile App:
One of the really amazing things about PayPal is that you can use it on smartphones with a great deal of convenience and comfort. And, indeed, the easiest way of doing so is accessing the PayPal account through a mobile app. At this point of our extensive guide, we will show you how to install and the use the official mobile application of PayPal. Don’t forget to post in the comments you thoughts about the PayPal app ?!
You can start the process of installing the PayPal app right in the market app on your smartphone
- First of all, you can start by accessing the market app on your smartphone (Google Play or Apple Store).
This way looks the page of the PayPal mobile app, and you can start installing it by tapping on this button
- Once you have launched a market app, you should type “PayPal” in the search field, located at the top of that app.
This download progress bar shows how the app is currently being downloaded onto your smartphone
- In the search results that have appeared right below that search field, you should tap on the first result, which must contain a logo.
As you could understand from this image, the app is being installed onto your device
- Following it, you will access the page of the PayPal mobile app in the market application. At that point, you can start the process of downloading and installing that app simply by tapping on the “INSTALL” button.
You are also able to launch the PayPal app right from this page simply by tapping this button
- In a moment, you will notice how a progress bar will appear on that page – this means that the download and installation process has just started.
- Once you have got to see the “UNINSTALL” and “OPEN” buttons on that page of the PayPal app, that means that the app has been installed on your device. Moreover, you can launch the app right from that page simply by tapping on the “OPEN” button.
📱 Sign Up for PayPal on a Smartphone Step by Step:
Even if you don’t have a PayPal account yet and you need to sign up for PayPal, you can do it right on your mobile device. In fact, the process of signing up for PayPal on a mobile device tends to be as simple as it appears to be on a PC. There are two ways how you can sign up for PayPal on a smartphone: in the mobile app of PayPal and in a mobile browser. Even though the procedures are almost identical, we will show you how to do in a mobile browser. Enjoy!
You can access the PayPal website on your smartphone by entering its URL in such an address line of a browser
- In the first place, you should tap on the icon of a mobile browser on your smartphone in order to launch it.
If you want to set up a new account on PayPal, you should tap on this button and proceed further
- Once you have launched that app, you should enter the paypal.com URL in the address line of it and tap to access that page.
You can tap on this button after filling out this simple registration form
- After you have got to see the main page of PayPal, you should tap on the “Sign Up For Free” button, which you will notice right in the center of the page.
Now, you have to fill out this larger registration form in order to sign up for PayPal
- Following it, you will get to see a simple registration form that you have to fill out. In particular, you must provide such information like your country of residence, first and last name, and email address. Also, you need to set up a password for your future PayPal account and tap on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to fill out a somewhat bigger registration form. There, you need to enter your nationality, home address, date of birth, and mobile phone.
If you want to proceed further and access your account, you should tap on the “Get Started” button
- Once you are done with filling out that registration form, you should check the box next to “I confirm that…” and tap on the “Agree and Create Account” button.
As you can see, here you can link a credit or a debit card to your newly created PayPal account
- Now, you have just created your account on PayPal, but there are a few things more you should do. At that point, you should tap on the “Get Started” button.
If you don’t want to take advantage of the “exclusive” offers from PayPal, you can tap “Go to your account”
- On the following page, you will be able to link a credit or debit card to your PayPal account. For doing so, you must enter the credit card number, its expidation date, and CSC code in the given field. Once that has been done, you can tap the “Link Card” button.
You will also receive an email letter from PayPal with a request to confirm your email address
- Right after that, you can access your PayPal account simply by tapping the “Go to your account” text button.
- Additionally, you must also confirm your email address. For that, you should go to your email inbox and find a letter from PayPal.
You can finish activating your PayPal account by entering your password in the given field and tapping on the blue button
- Open that letter from PayPal and tap on the “Yes, this is my email” button, which must be embedded in that letter.
- Right after doing so, you will be redirected to the next page. There, you must enter your password in the provided field and tap on the “Confirm My Email” button.
- Now, your email address has just been confirmed, which means that your account on PayPal has been activated as well.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions About Signing Up for PayPal:
Q: Who can create an account on PayPal?
A: Anyone who is eligible for having a credit or debit card is able to create an account with PayPal.
Q: Can I use PayPal on my smartphone?
A: Of course, you can use your PayPal account on a smartphone, and the most convenient way of doing so is accessing it through the official mobile app.
Q: Can I sign up for PayPal using my smartphone?
A: Of course! As our guide has shown, you can sign up for PayPal on a smartphone in two different ways: in the official mobile app of PayPal and in a web browser. If you want to create an account on PayPal using your smartphone, we recommend you to use the instructions of our guide.
Q: Where can I get the PayPal mobile app?
Q: How to create PayPal account with debit card?
A: If you want to sign up for PayPal with a debit card, you should simply follow the instructions of our guide. There is no problem in linking a debit card to your PayPal account. Thus, you must provide the following information about your debit card at the stage of linking a card: card number, its expiration date, and CSC code.
Q: How to create PayPal account without credit card?
A: You must have either a debit or a credit card in order to create an account on PayPal. Otherwise, it makes no sense to create an a PayPal account.
Q: What do you need to create a PayPal account?
A: You should have a valid email address, a valid phone number, and a valid credit or debit card. Once you have got all this, you will be able to set up a PayPal account in a matter of minutes.