If you have signed up for Pinterest but changed your email address (so, your Pinterest account is linked to an outdated email address), then we recommend you to change your email address on Pinterest as well. Actually, there is nothing difficult to do about it and this procedure will not take more than a couple of minutes of your time. Our step-by-step guide will show you how to change email address on Pinterest with ease and quickly.
In the first place, you need to log in to your Pinterest account by using your login and password
- First of all, you should open your browser and go to the following webpage: https://www.pinterest.com/.
You can change email address on Pinterest on the page of your account’s settings
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of Pinterest, you should click on the “Log in” button, placed to the right.
You can edit your profile settings (including the email address) right after selecting this menu item
- Then, you have to carry out the Pinterest sign in procedure. For that, you should enter your email address (the old one) in the first field and your password in the second field. After it, you should click on the “Continue” button.
At the top of this page, you can configure or change email address on Pinterest
- After that, you will sign in to your Pinterest account. There, you should click on the button that is placed in the right-upper corner.
Once you have specified a new email address in the given field, you need to save the settings by clicking on this button
- That action will trigger a pop-up menu, in which you should click on the “Edit settings” option.
Now, you can see that a new email address has been applied to your Pinterest account
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page of the settings of your Pinterest profile. At the top of that page, you will see your email address displayed. You should start erasing the old email address and typing a new email address in that field.
You still need to confirm your new email address by going to your inbox and confirming it
- Once you have finished entering a new email address in that field, you should click on the “Save settings” button, placed at the bottom.
- Immediately after that, you will notice that your email address has been changed in your profile settings.
- Yet, you still need to confirm a new email address. For that purpose, you should go to your inbox.
- Once you have opened the inbox, find a letter from Pinterest and open it.
Then, your new email address will be confirmed and you can use it freely
- After that, you should click on the “I Made This Change” button.
- Immediately after it, you will be redirected to the Pinterest page. Your email address has successfully been changed.
If you still have not signed up for Pinterest, find out how to do it on this page.