If you are an owner of a website, you can link it to your Pinterest account. Then, all the images you will post on this social network will be linked to your website. This step-by-step guide demonstrates how to claim a website on Pinterest without much of an effort. You should simply follow the instructions, provided on this page.
If you have a website, you can link it to your Pinterest account, yet you need to log in to your account at first
- You should begin with launching your browser and going to the following webpage: https://www.pinterest.com/.
You can click on this menu button and launch a menu of settings
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of Pinterest, you should click on the “Log in” button, which is located to the right.
You have to click on this menu item in order to access the page of your profile’s settings
- After doing so, you will get to see the Pinterest sign in form. You need to enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. After it, you should click on the “Continue” button.
If you wish to claim a website on Pinterest, you need to click on this page
- After you have successfully entered your Pinterest account, you should click on the button that is placed in the right-upper corner.
You need to type the website’s domain in the given field and click on this button
- Following it, a pop-up menu will be triggered, and you should click on the “Edit settings” option in that menu.
Then, choose the way how you want to confirm your website
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page of your profile’s settings on Pinterest. On the left side, there will be a menu of settings, in which you should click on “Claim Website.”
Once you have copied the code, you should click on the “Next” button
- Following it, you will get to see the line where you should type the domain of your website. Do it and click on the “Claim website” button.
After that has been done, you need to claim a website on Pinterest by clicking on this button
- After it, you should choose how to prove your possession: add HTML tag or upload HTML file. Let’s suppose you have chosen an HTML tag. Click on it and get an HTML tag.
You will get to see such a notification, informing you that the website will be checked soon
- Add that HTML tag to your website.
- Then, click on the “Next” on Pinterest.
- After you have added the tag to your website, you should click on “Submit.”
Once the possession over the website is confirmed, you will get to see such an icon near the website
- When the system spots that tag on the website, you will immediately notice that a website has been verified and claimed.
Get to know how to get started on Pinterest.