Among the things that tend to be the most annoying on social networks, one should definitely mention notifications. Thus, if you don’t want to be bothered by tons and myriads of notifications on Pinterest, we highly suggest you to configure notifications on Pinterest. Actually, doing so on this social network does not consume more than a couple of minutes of time, but you will save a great deal of patience. You need just to follow the guidelines, which will demonstrate you how to configure notifications on Pinterest without making much of an effort.
Before you will be able to configure notifications on Pinterest, you need to sign in to your Pinterest account
- First of all, you should open your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.pinterest.com/. Then, you should hit the “Enter” button.
You need to click on this icon and proceed further
- After you have done that, you should click on the “Log in” button, which is placed to the right side of that page.
If you wish to configure notifications on Pinterest, you need to select this menu item
- Following it, you will get to see the sign in page on Pinterest. On that page, you should type your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. After that, you should click on the “Continue” button and proceed further.
Among all sections of your account’s settings, you need to click on the “Notifications” section
- You will sign in to your Pinterest account. There, you need to click on the menu button, which is placed in the right-upper corner. Do it.
This is the place where you can configure notifications on Pinterest, and you should just click on the “Edit” button
- In the pop-up menu that you have just prompted, you should click on the “Edit settings” option.
You can easily disable viewing the activities of other people on Pinterest simply by clicking on this button
- Following it, you will get to see the page of the settings of your Pinterest account. To the left side of that page, there will be a menu of settings. You need to click on the “Notifications” section there.
- Then, you will get to see the section of the settings where you can configure notifications on Pinterest. There are three types of notifications: on Pinterest, by email, and by push notification.
Once you have configured notifications the way you wanted, you can save new settings by clicking on this button
- In order to disable certain notifications, you should click on the “Edit” button near the notifications that you want to disable.
At the end, you will get to see such a notification that the new settings have been saved
- Then, you should click on the button that has just appeared and uncheck it.
- Once you have done, you should click on the “Save settings” button. You have just changed the settings of the notifications.