Gmail is nowadays the largest email service provider in the world, whereas it can boast to have an audience as large as more than 1 billion users. Thankfully, Pinterest allows its users to link their accounts to numerous email services and social networks, including such an email service like Gmail. So, if you want to get to know how to connect Pinterest account to Gmail, you should simply follow the guidelines, published on this page. Our article will show you how to link your Pinterest and Gmail accounts step by step.
You need to click on this button in order to log in to your Pinterest account
- In the first place, you should open your browser and go to the following webpage: https://www.pinterest.com/.
Once you have logged in to your Pinterest account, you should trigger a menu of settings
- After you have got to see the main webpage on Pinterest, you should click on the “Log in” button, which is placed to the right.
You need to click on this menu option in order to connect Pinterest account to Gmail
- Following it, you will get to see the Pinterest sign in form. On that page, you should enter your email address in the first field, your password in the second field, and click on the “Continue” button after it.
Click on this settings section and connect Pinterest account to Gmail account of yours
- In result, you will access your Pinterest account. On that page, you should click on the menu button that is placed in the right-upper corner.
You need to click on this button and connect your Pinterest account and your Gmail account
- Following that, you will get to see a pop-up menu, in which you have to select “Edit settings.”
- Now, you have got to see the page where you can edit your Pinterest account’s settings. On the left, you will see a menu, and you have to click on “Social Networks” in that menu.
Now, you need to select which exactly Gmail account you want to connect to your Pinterest account
- Then, you need to find the Gmail section there and tap on the button, which is placed right below the Gmail icon. Click on that button.
After you click on this button, two accounts will become interconnected
- After it, you will get to see a window, in which you will have to select an account that you want to link to your Pinterest account. Just tap on that account.
- Then, you need to click on the “Allow” button in order to allow Pinterest to access your Gmail account.
Once you are done with linking accounts, you shouldn’t forget to click on the “Save settings” button
- Once you are done with it and you have noticed that your Gmail account has been linked to your Pinterest account, you should click on the “Save settings” button.