Twitter is one of the largest tech companies, as well as it appears to be quite a popular social network with a monthly audience of around 320 million users. Thus, it is not something surprising that more and more people tend to use this social network. A really great thing about Pinterest is that you can link your Pinterest account to an account in almost any other social network, including Twitter. So, if you are struggling to find out how to connect Pinterest account to Twitter account of yours, you should simply follow the guidelines, provided on this page.
First of all, you need to log in to your Pinterest account on this page
- First of all, you should launch a browser and enter the following website: https://www.pinterest.com/.
Before you will be able to connect Pinterest account to Twitter account of yours, you should actually click on this button and trigger a menu
- On the main webpage of Pinterest, you will get to see a sign up form placed in the center. Instead, you should click on the “Log in” button that you can find on the right side on the page.
You need to select this menu item and open the page of your account’s settings
- Once you have got to see the sign in form, you should enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Following it, you should click on the “Continue” button.
You are able to connect Pinterest account on Twitter in the section of social networks
- After that, you will enter your Pinterest account. There, you should click on the menu button that you can find in the right-upper corner of the page.
You can click on this button and start the procedure of linking your Twitter account to the Pinterest account
- In the pop-up menu that you have just opened, you have to select “Edit settings” among other options.
- Once you have got to see the page of the settings of your Pinterest account, you will notice a menu of settings on the left side. There, you should click on the “Social Networks” option.
You have to click on this button and allow Twitter to link your Twitter account to the Pinterest account
- Then, you will get to see the place where you will be able to link your Twitter account to the Pinterest account. You need to click on the button that is placed right beneath the Twitter icon.
After you have done that, you should actually click on this button
- Following it, you will have to click on the “Authorize app” button in a newly opened window.
- After it, you will notice that you have just linked your Twitter account to the Pinterest account of yours. Now, you need to save the progress by clicking on the “Save settings” button. This way, you have succeeded to connect Pinterest account to Twitter account of yours.