Skype is not only an application that allows you to make audio and video calls. By using Skype, you can also make calls in roaming and call to the other countries, while that will be much cheaper than if you called from a usual phone number. Yet, in order to be able to call onto phones, you need to have some money on your Skype balance, which is also known as the Skype credit. This step-by-step guide allows you to take advantage of such an opportunity and will demonstrate you how to add Skype credit.
The first step you should make is to click on this app icon and launch Skype
- The first thing you should do is to find the Skype icon on your smartphone and tap on it.
You need to click on your Skype profile photo in order to add Skype credit
- After you have successfully launched this app, you will get to see your chat page. There, you should tap on your profile photo icon, which is placed at the top (in the center).
You need to scroll down until you will find “Skype Credit and Subscriptions”
- Following it, you will get to see the page of your profile settings in Skype. You need to scroll it down until you will see the “Skype Credit and Subscriptions” section.
If you want to add Skype credit, you need to tap on this section
- Once you have got to see that section, you should tap on the “Skype Credit and Subscriptions” option.
- Following it, you will have to tap on the “Continue” button.
You will add Skype credit worth $5 if you tap on this button
- On the following page, you will have to provide your billing address. That must include your name, country, state, city, postal code, and the address itself.
You need to provide your billing address in the first place
- Once you have specified your billing address, you should tap on the “Continue” button.
Once you have configured your billing address, you can move on and click on this button
- After doing so, you will have to choose the method of payment. Actually, there are many different payment methods, including debit and credit cards, PayPal, Webmoney, Skrill, Yandex.Money, and Alipay.
- Select the payment method you want.
You can add Skype credit while taking advantage of a large variety of payment methods
- Let’s suppose that you have chosen to pay with a credit card. Then, you should provide your card number, its expiration date, and the security code. At the end, you will have to click on the “Pay” button.
As you can see, there are even such “exotic” payment methods like Skrill and Yandex.Money
- In a moment, you will notice how $5 will be added to your Skype credit. This way, you can easily add Skype credit and make calls anywhere you want.
If you still haven’t signed up for Skype, find out how to do it here.