Unfortunately, any user may face a situation when someone is annoying or bothering him or her. In such a situation, it would be best option to block such an annoying user and quickly forget about that unpleasant accident. As you will learn from this guide, there is nothing difficult in blocking users in Skype. You need just to stick to the instructions published on this page and you will learn how to block users in Skype with ease.
You can actually block users in Skype with ease, but you should launch the mobile app in the first place
- In the first place, you should find the Skype icon on your smartphone and tap on it.
You need to go to your contact list in order to block a user (or, alternatively, you can find a chat with a user whom you want to block)
- Once you have launched the Skype app, you will get to see the page with chats. You should tap on the “Contacts” tab, which you can find in the right-bottom corner of the page.
Once you have made up your mind regarding whom you want to block in Skype, click on the name of that user
- Following it, you should find the user whom you want to block and tap on his/her name.
You can block users in Skype by clicking here
- Once you have got to see a chat with that user, you should tap on his name, which is placed at the top of the chat.
If you wish to block a user in Skype, you need to scroll down and find the respective button
- Then, you will get to see the page with the settings of that contact. You need to scroll down till the very bottom of that page.
You can block users in Skype simply by tapping on this button
- Following it, you will get to see the red “Block contact” text button. You need to tap on that button in order to start blocking that user.
- Right after that, you will notice a notification, asking you whether you are sure to block that user. If you are sure about that, you have to tap on the “Block” option.
If you have made up your mind and you want to block a user after all, you should click on this button
- Immediately after that, you will notice a notification that a user has just been successfully blocked. From that moment on, that contact will not bother you anymore.
Then, you will notice that the selected user has been blocked (and you can unblock him)
- You can also unblock a contact whom you previously blocked. In order to do that, you should repeat the same set of actions but, at the end, you should tap on the “Unblock contact” button (see the last screenshot).
In addition to that, we also recommend you to have a look at our guide, which shows how to sign up for Skype.