One of the really useful things that many messengers allow the users to do is an ability to create groups. But when it comes to Skype, this feature is even more useful, as this is one of the very few messengers that allows video and audio calls in group conferences. So, if you want to be able to make video and audio calls to a few people at the same time, you should know how to create group in Skype. This guide will demonstrate you how to create group in Skype step by step, and you should just follow the guidelines published on this page.
Before creating a group in Skype, it is obvious that you should log in to your Skype account at first
- First of all, you should find the icon of Skype on your smartphone and tap on it. That will let you launch the mobile app.
In order to create group in Skype, you should open a chat with a person with whom you want to create that group
- Right after it, you will get to see the page with your chats in Skype. There, you should select a person with whom you want to create a group.
The next step of yours must be to tap on the name of the person with whom you want to create a group
- Once you have entered a chat with that person, you should tap on his/her name, which is displayed at the top of the chat.
In order to create a group with a particular Skype user, you should tap on such an option
- Following it, you will get to see the different settings of that user’s profile. There, you will also notice the “Create new group with username” option. Thus, you should tap on that option in order to create a group in Skype.
At this point, you need to select another user whom you want to add in the new Skype group
- Right after that, you will get to see the page of your contact list in Skype. Now, you have to add other people to the group. Select the contacts you want to add to the group simply by tapping on the boxes near their names.
- Once you are done with adding users to your new group in Skype, you have to click on the “Done” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
You will get to see such a window right before your new group will be generated in Skype
- Following it, you will get to see a notification that your group is getting created.
As you can see, a new Skype group has just been created
- Eventually, you will notice that you have successfully created a group with the people you wanted. From that moment on, you will be able to make audio and video calls in that group.