Online realm grants a lot of opportunities not only for normal users, but also for trolls and abusers. It is better to prevent online abuse when you start to notice the first signs of it, and it can be done by blocking the users who practice it towards you. This step-by-step guide will help you explore not only how to block users on Snapchat, but also how to access your list of blocked users and unblock them.
It doesn’t tend to be difficult to block users on Snapchat, yet the first step you should make is running the app
- You should start the procedure by clicking on this icon of Snapchat.
By clicking on his button, you will access your page on Snapchat
- Then, you should give a click to the Snapchat icon, located in the left-upper corner.
Access the page of your contacts on Snapchat in order to block someone
- Once you have got to see your page on Snapchat, you should click on the “My Friends” button.
In order to block users on Snapchat, you need to click on their usernames and proceed further
- After you have accessed the list of your friends, click on a “friend” who harasses you.
The “block” function is hidden in the “Settings” under every user
- Then, you should select “Settings” among other options.
In order to block users on Snapchat, you should give a click to this button of every user you want to block
- In the following popup window, you should tap on the “Block” button.
If you truly want to block a user, click on this button
- Confirm blocking the user by tapping on the “Yes” button.
You will also be asked to specify why you are blocking the user
- You will be asked the reason why you have blocked the user, so you should specify the respective option.
Such a user whom you blocked will also be removed from your friend list
- Right after that, you will see the friend list, and that user will not be present there anymore.
You can view the list of the blocked users on this page
- You can also unblock users. For that, you need to access the page of your Snapchat account. There, you should give a click to the “Settings” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
If you want to unblock a user on Snapchat, you need to click on this button beside his/her username
- On the page of your Snapchat account’s settings, you should scroll down till the very bottom.
- Right above the “Log Out” option, there will be the “Blocked”section – you need to click on it.
Click on this button if you want to unblock a Snapchat user you have blocked previously
- Once you have accessed it, you can click on a button next to the username you want to unblock.
- You will get to see a pop-up window, in which you should click on “Yes” if you want to unblock that user.
This page will also show you how to change your mobile number on Snapchat.