Mobile number on Snapchat means anything – that is the first and foremost identificator of your account, something your account is linked to. If you have decided to change your number, you also need to change mobile number on Snapchat in order to make sure that your account is safe. This guide will demonstrate you how to do it easily.
The first step you should do is to click on this icon in order to log in to Snapchat
- In the first place, you should find the icon of Snapchat on your smartphone and click on it in order to run the app.
You can access the page of your profile by clicking on this button
- You will get to see the camera page of the app, then, and you need to click on icon of Snapchat, located in the left-upper corner.
Give a click to this button in order to access the page of your account’s settings
- Once you have got to see the Snapchat page of yours, you have to proceed further by clicking on the “Settings” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
You should tap here in order to start changing your mobile number
- That will lead you to the page of settings, where you can actually change mobile number of Snapchat. Almost at the top of the settings, you will see the “Mobile Number” section. Tap on it.
At this point, you need to start typing your new number in order to change mobile number on Snapchat
- On the next page, you will see your country and phone number displayed in two fields. Start entering a new mobile phone number right there.
Once you have done that task, you should click on this button and proceed further
- Once you have entered a new mobile phone number, you will see that the “Verify” button has appeared at the bottom. Click on it.
Click here in order to receive an SMS message for confirming your mobile phone number
- Then, you should choose how to verify your new phone number: via an SMS or a phone call (let’s suppose you chose SMS).
If you haven’t received a verification code, you can click on this button once more once a minute passes
- Once you have received a verification code, enter it in the provided field. Then, click on “Verify.”
After you have typed the 6-digit code in that field, give a click to this button and proceed further
- Right after that, you will notice a small notification, saying that you have just updated your mobile phone number. Now, your account is linked to a new mobile phone number and can be accessed with its help.
You will notice a small notification, saying that you have just verified the new mobile number
As you can notice, the last digits have been changed, which means that the account is linked to another mobile number now
Besides, you can also learn how to change email on Snapchat with the help of this guide. This way, you have learnt how to change mobile number on Snapchat.