Notifications in messengers may often be somewhat annoying, and that is the reason why we recommend to configure notifications settings on any messenger. Our in-depth article will reveal you how to configure Snapchat notifications settings step by step, which makes the entire process for you entire light and easy.
Unlike many messengers (especially such messengers like WhatsApp and Telegram), Snapchat does not offer too many settings. Actually, that fact has both drawbacks and advantages: while you cannot customize the app as much as you want, you need to spend just no more than a couple of minutes in order to configure those settings. So if you think that this is something that must be done, stick to the guidelines provided in this article.
The first thing you should do is tapping on the icon of this app, and later you will be able to configure Snapchat notifications settings
- Before you will get to configure Snapchat notifications settings, you need to launch the Snapchat app in the first place. For that, you should find the icon of Snapchat on your smartphone and tap on it.
Click on this icon in order to access the page of your Snapchat account
- After you have got to see the camera roll of Snapchat, you can proceed further by clicking on the icon of Snapchat, which is located in the left-upper corner of that page.
If you tap on this icon of your Snapchat account’s page, you will access the page of the account’s settings and will be able to configure Snapchat notifications settings there
- Then, you need to access the page of your Snapchat’s account settings, which is located in the right-upper part of your profile page. Tap on that button.
This type of settings can be adjusted on this page if you scroll down and find the respective section
- Once you have accessed the page of your Snapchat account’s settings, you need to scroll down until you will see “Notification Settings” under the “Advanced” section. You need to tap on “Notification Settings.”
Here, you can configure the notification settings of your Snapchat account
- That is exactly the page where you can configure notification settings. In particular, it includes the following settings: Enable notifications, stories, friend suggestions, wake screen, blink LED, vibrate, sound, and ring. “Sound” is the only setting that is disabled by default.
This way the notification settings of your Snapchat account look be default, and you can easily reconfigure them by tapping on the buttons next to the options
- If you want to disable all notifications, you can just tap on the button next to “Enable notifications.”
- If you wish to disable certain types of notifications, you need to make up your mind which notifications you wish to turn off in the first place. Then, tap on the buttons next to the notifications you want to disable.
Once you are done with configuring these settings, you can just exit this page
- That’s all. As you can see, configuring this page doesn’t require more time than a couple of minutes.