Snapchat offers a variety of features to play with, but one of the features most liked by users is an ability to create Bitmoji on Snapchat. Bitmoji are actually a digital prototype of you, a character of yourself that you are creating. Creating a Bitmoji tends to be a fairly easy process, and this article will guide you through it.
In order to create Bitmoji on Snapchat, you need to run this app in the first place
- Start by launching the app of Snapchat on your smartphone.
The next step of yours must be clicking on this icon
- Once you have got to see the camera roll, you need to click on the snap button, placed in the left-upper corner.
If you give a click here, you will start the creating of your own Bitmoji
- On the following page of your Snapchat profile, you will be able to create a Bitmoji – you need just to tap on the emoji button under your username (have a look at the screenshot).
In order to start the process and create Bitmoji on Snapchat, you need to tap on this button
- Once you have got to see the page where you can create a Bitmoji, tap on the “Create Bitmoji” button.
At first, you will have to install the app for creating your own Bitmoji
- You will have to install additional app, as you will be redirected to that app in the Google Play or Apple Store. Tap on “Install.”
After installing this application, you need to click on this button and run the app
- Once you have installed that application, tap on “Open.”
You need to opt to log in with your Snapchat account
- After you have started running the app, click on the “Log In with Snapchat” button.
Click on this button and start creating a Bitmoji
- In the popup window, you should click on the “Create Bitmoji” button.
The first step in creating a Bitmoji is choosing your gender
- Now, you can configure a Bitmoji. Choose a gender in the first place.
You can also pick the style you want
- Then, choose a style of the Bitmoji: Bistrips or Bitmoji.
At this point, you can select the face features
- Now, you can customize a Bitmoji for yourself. Select a face shape.
These are the skin tones that are available in this app
- Then, you will be asked to select a skin tone.
The hair color of your Bitmoji can be specified and/or changed as well
- After that, you will be asked to pick a hair color.
Hair, as well as a good dozen of various traits and features, can be customized here, but you need to click on this button once you are done
- Then, you will also be able to customize a number of features in order to create Bitmoji on Snapchat: hairstyle, eyebrows, lips, nose, and many others.
In order to attach the newly created Bitmoji to your Snapchat account, click on this button
- At the end, click on the “Agree & Connect” button.
Now, you can see that the newly created Bitmoji is associated with a Snapchat account now
- Then, you will see that your newly created Bitmoji will be added to your Snapchat profile.
More guides for Snapchat can be found here.