Snapchat is a messenger that is widely known for its amazing feature of stories, which was copied by other famous companies. Actually, this feature allows you to post content that disappears 24 hours after the post was made. There are different types of stories on Snapchat, and one of the types of stories is group stories. Group stories are actually the stories which can be viewed and who can contribute to by the people who were added to the group. This step-by-step guide will demonstrate how to create Snapchat group stories and use them.
You can create Snapchat group stories, which allow you to share the stories with the people whom you invited to the group
- Start the entire procedure by launching the Snapchat application on your smartphone.
A story can be created on the page that you can access by giving a click on this button
- After that, you will get to see the camera page on Snapchat. There, you need to click on the “Stories” button, which was placed in the right-bottom corner.
Tap on this button in order to create a group story on Snapchat
- Once you have done that, you should find the “Add Story” button. It is placed in the right-upper corner of the stories page. Click on it.
In order to create Snapchat group stories, you need to select this option
- On the following page, you will have to tap on “Group Story” among other types of stories.
Select your friends and contacts whom you want to be added to the group
- After it, you should select the friends with whom you want to share the stories. Or, you can leave this story only for yourself.
After you have selected all the friends, you need simply to click on this button
- Once you have added to the group everyone you wanted, click on the “OK” button, placed in the right-bottom corner.
You can configure to auto-save this story to the Memories and click on this button in order to create it
- Then, you need to configure the story. In the first place, you can see who view and contribute to the story.
As you can see, a story has just been created
- Also, you can save this story to the memories automatically by tapping on the button next to “Auto-Save to Memories”
You can apply different effects to your photos and posts in the story
- Once you have configured all that, click on the “Create Story” button.
In order to add a post to the group story, you should click on this button
- You will get to see your newly created story displayed on the page of stories.
- Try to shoot a photo in order to add it to the group stories.
- Use decorations and various styles features in order to adorn a photo.
- Click on the “Send” button, placed in the right-bottom corner.
As you can observe, the newly created story has just been updated
- The snap has just been added to the story. This way, you can create Snapchat group stories with ease.
You can also learn how to change email on Snapchat here.