Users who tend to use Snapchat typically share a lot of information and photos (so-called snaps) every day. While some of that data may be not so important, there is always a risk of losing a precious photo or something that really matters to you. This guide will show you how to save snaps and stories to the memory of Snapchat step by step. Thus, you will be able to save all the important information to your Snapchat account, and the entire procedure will not consume more than a couple of minutes.
You are able to save snaps and stories of yours with the help of the “Memories” feature, which is available on Snapchat
- In the first place, you need to run the application of Snapchat on your smartphone. In order to do that, you need to find the icon of this app on the smartphone’s homescreen and tap on it.
You can access the page of the “Memories” feature right in the camera page of this app
- Once you have got to see the Snapchat camera page, you need to tap on the “Memories” button. That button is located right beneath the “Shoot Photo” button.
Click here in order to select a story you want to save to the Memories
- Following that action, you will immediately access the page of the Snapchat Memories of yours. There, you can save your snaps and stories with ease.
If you give a click to this button next to your story, it will save this story to your Memories
- In order to save a story of yours to the Snapchat Memories, you should tap on the “Stories” button that is located to the right side of other buttons, at the bottom. Do it.
You can also agree to save the story not only to the Memories, but also to the camera roll of yours
- Then, you will get to see the page with all of your stories. You can save a story to your Memories right from there.
- Near every story of yours, you will get to see from 2 to 3 buttons (private stories cannot be saved). If you want to save a story, you need to tap on the “Download” button near it.
As you can see, it requires some time to save a story, and you can see the progress around that button
- Then, you will get to see a popup window that will ask you whether you really want to save that story. You should tap on the “Yes” button.
Now, you can observe a story you have just added to the Memories or access it anytime on the “Memories” page
- Following that action, you will notice that the process of saving has started – you will be able to track that progress by viewing the button you tapped on.
- Once the story has been saved, you will be able to access it anytime on your Memories page. This way, you can save snaps and stories on Snapchat.
Besides, this guide will demonstrate you how to change an email address of your Snapchat account.