There are some pretty useful features on Snapchat, and one of such features is the ability to use Snapmap. Snapmap not only allows you to share your location, but also observe what is happening in the world, watch live streams, and take advantage of some other features. This in-depth article will guide you through this process and will teach you how to use Snapmap.
Snapmap allows the users of Snapchat to communicate and share content with the users from all over the world
- In order to use Snapmap, you should run the application by tapping on its icon on your smartphone in the first place.
You can access the Snapmap by zooming out on this camera page on Snapchat
- Once you have got to see the camera page of your Snapchat account, it is the place where you can access the map. In order to access the Snapmap feature, you need to zoom out the photo.
In order to access the Snapmap page, you need to click on this button
- After doing that, you will notice a welcoming notification to the Snapmap. There, you need to click on the “Give Access” button in order to provide your GPS location.
You can get to use Snapmap by agreeing to provide your location
- After that, you will have to tap on the “OK” text button and grant the access to this application.
In order to use Snapmap, you should click on this button and move further
- Once the app has received the access to your location, you need to click on the “Next” button.
Here, you can specify who can see your location
- The next step of yours must be specified some of the settings. On the following page, you can specify who can see your location: only you (Ghost Mode), your friends, or certain friends. Once you have chosen, click on the “Next” button.
Once you have specified who can see the location of yours, click on the “Next” button
- Then, you can select a story where the snaps from the map will be added. Tap on that story and, then, tap on the “Finish” button.
You can configure to add Snapmap locations to your stories
- Then, you will see a Snapmap. Click on the “Settings” button in the right-upper corner.
Here, you can access the page of settings of your Snapmap
- On the page of the map settings, you should click on the “Change My Outfit.”
You can add an outfit for your Snapmap character
- There, you can apply an outfit you want. Once you have found it, click on the “OK” button.
Once you have selected the suitable outfit for you, click on this “OK” button
- After all, you will be able to browse various events and streams across the world. If you want to watch a certain stream, just tap on it on the Snapmap.
You can browse and see live streams of the events all over the globe
This way you can watch the streams of other people worldwide
You can also learn how to change an email address on Snapchat with the help of this guide.