Photos are an important part of messaging, and almost every user pays a lot of attention to them on messengers and social media. This guide of ours will show how to add photo to your Telegram channel with ease, as you will be able to do it within a couple of minutes. All you need is just a photo, your wish to place it on your Telegram channel, a couple of minutes of time, and following this guide. Enjoy!
You can add photo to your Telegram channel quite easily, but the first step you should make is launching the Telegram app
- First of all, you need to find the icon of Telegram messenger on your smartphone and tap on it in order to launch the app.
In your app’s inbox, find the chat of your channel and click on it
- After launching the application, you need to find your channel on the chat page and access it by tapping.
In order to add photo to your Telegram channel, you should click here
- Once you have got to see your channel, click on its name at the top (with the number of subscribers just below it). This way, you will access the page of settings of your channel.
By giving a click to this “camera” button you will be able to add photo to your Telegram channel
- On the page of your channel’s settings, you will get to see the camera icon. In order to add a photo to your Telegram channel, give a click to that icon.
Choose where you want to select the photo from: gallery or camera
- In the pop-up menu that has just appeared, you need to select whether you want to shoot a photo or add it from your phone. Select the respective option.
Once you have selected a photo, you can brush it up with various filters
- Find a photo on your phone and upload it to Instagram (or shoot a photo directly and also upload it to Instagram).
After you have finished correcting the photo, you can give a click to this button
- Then, you can configure the photo for your channel. First of all, tap on the third icon at the bottom. It will allow you to change the photo’s contrast, exposure and enhance the photo. Once you are done with it, click on the “DONE” button.
Now, the photo you selected has been placed as a photo of your Telegram channel
- After it, you can crop your photo (the 1st icon at the bottom) or add some effects (the 2nd icon). Once you are done with editing the photo, click on the “Continue” button.
- Once you have done that, you will notice that a new photo has been placed on your Telegram channel.
Don’t forget to find out more about how to get started on and how to use Telegram. You can do in on this page of our website.