If you frequently use Telegram and receive calls within the app from time to time, you may have a wish to change the default ringtone and vibration. Actually, that’s a fairly easy task and you will have to spend no more than a couple of minutes of your time. This guide of ours will show you how to apply a ringtone and vibration to Telegram calls.
Before you will be able to apply a ringtone and vibration to Telegram calls, you need to launch the app in the first place
- First of all, you should find the app on your smartphone and launch it right away.
In order to configure the settings of Telegram calls, you need to access the apps’s menu
- Then, you should tap on the menu button, placed in the left-upper corner.
You can configure the settings of calls by going to the page of settings
- Once you have triggered a menu on the left side, you should tap on the “Settings” menu item.
Here these settings can be adjusted
- On the page of your Telegram account’s settings, you need to click on “Notifications and Sounds” under “Settings.”
In order to find the settings of Telegram calls, scroll down till almost the bottom
- Once you have accessed the settings page of the notifications and sounds, you need to scroll down the app until you will get to see the “Voice calls” section. That’s the place where you can configure vibration and ringtones.
At this point, you can adjust the settings of Telegram calls with ease
- In the first place, you should try to click on the “Vibrate” setting.
Here you can choose a vibration that will be on during the calls in Telegram
- Right after you have done so, you will get to see the following options of this setting: disabled, default (by default), long, short, and only if silent. Choose the option you wish to set, yet the latter seems to be a good one.
Click here in order to apply a new ringtone for Telegram calls
- Then, you need to click on “Default” next to “Ringtone.”
You can set up a ringtone right from your playlist on the smartphone
- The next step of yours must be choosing where you want to get a sound to apply to the calls. Let’s suppose you want to import a sound from the phone. Thus, you should click on “Music.”
Once you have found a suitable sound as a ringtone, select it and click on “OK”
- On the next page, you will get to see all the songs stored on your phone. Select a song that you want to set as a ringtone and click on the “OK” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
Now, you can notice that both the vibration and the ringtone have been configured in a way you want
- Now, you can see that the ringtone has been updated in the settings. Your calls in Telegram will sound different now.