Telegram is not only about such important settings like security, privacy and access from anywhere – this app also offers quite appealing design features. One of such features, for example, is an ability for you to change chat background on Telegram. Considering that this action doesn’t consume a lot of time and efforts, an idea to adorn your chatting a little bit may seem as a good one. This article will guide you entirely through this process, giving you important tips on how to do it as fast and painless as possible.
Telegram offers many opportunities in regards of the account customization, and changing its chat background is one of them
- In the first place, you need to find the icon of Telegram on your smartphone. Once you have spotted it, give it a click.
In order to change chat background on Telegram, you need to prompt the app’s left-side menu
- The next step of yours must be opening the application’s side menu. You can do it by tapping on the menu button, placed in the left-upper corner.
In order to proceed further, select the “Settings” menu item
- In the newly opened menu, you should find the “Settings” menu item at the bottom and tap on it.
On the main page of your Telegram account, you can change chat background on Telegram
- Once you have got to see the page of your account’s settings, you will see the section “Chat Background” under “Settings.” Tap on it.
Now, you have to select what type of background you want to apply
- On the next page, you will get to see various chat backgrounds. You can test them simply by giving a click to each of the backgrounds. At the time of writing this article, there were more than 30 various background options available.
You can test a particular background simply by clicking on it, while the procedure must be finalized by the click on the “Continue” button
- Once you have gone through the options you wanted and found a suitable chat background, you will immediately be able to save it. In order to save a new chat background you have just selected, you need to click on the “Continue” button, placed in the right-upper corner of the page.
As you can observe, the chat background of this account has just been changed
- Then, enter of the existing chats and make sure that the new chat background has been applied to your account. As you can see, there can be nothing easier than doing this. Now you can enjoy the newly set up background, which definitely made the dull standard theme look a way better.
In addition to the Telegram app, our website also covers a number of other apps. For example, you can find the following guides and articles: