If you have just got to set up Telegram and find out that you need to change its interface language (for someone, for example), you can easily do it. Actually, the quite presented on this page is quite short and will teach you how to change interface language on Telegram within a couple of minutes. So, all that you have to do in order to change the app’s interface language is to follow the guidelines provided in this article. Though, keep in mind that the number of languages supported by Telegram has been quite limited yet, as this app is still developing. So, head on!
You can change interface language on Telegram with ease, if it appears to be English by default
- In the first place, you need to find the icon of Telegram on your smartphone. Then, just tap on it in order to run the app.
The following step of yours must be prompting the app’s menu that will appear on the left side
- Right after that, you will get to see the inbox page of your Telegram account. You need, however, to click on the menu-calling button, which was placed in the left-upper corner. Do it.
In the menu that has just appeared you need to select “Settings”
- You will get to see the application’s left-side menu, where you need to select “Settings” among other menu items.
On the page of your account’s settings, you need to scroll down until you will find the line that interests you
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the page of your Telegram account’s settings. That is also the place where you can change the interface language of your app. Yet, you need to scroll down until “Language” under “Settings.”
Click on “English” in order to change interface language on Telegram
- Once you have spotted that setting, you should click on “English” next to “Language.”
Select a language which is the most comfortable for you simply by tapping on it
- On the following page, you will be able to select a language you want to apply for your app. At the time of writing this article, there were available the following languages: English, Indonesian, Malay, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic and Korean. Select a language you wish to apply simply by tapping on it.
Eventually, you will end up with an interface of the language you have specified
- Right after doing so, you will immediately notice that the entire interface has changed and the new language has been applied to your app.
Besides, Telegram is also planning to launch its own blockchain and a cryptocurrency called Gram. According to this news, it will be able to boast a large number of features, such as proxy, DNS, storage, decentralized apps, and many other features.