Many messengers offer standardized text size to their users, but that doesn’t seem to be user-friendly enough. While it may be okay for the majority of young people to use the text of any size, older people may find it difficult to adjust to a certain text size. Moreover, it may also cause problems for people who have problems with vision. Thankfully, this messenger allows its users to change message text size on Telegram, and this guide will reveal you how to do it painlessly.
You can change message text size on Telegram, but you need to start with launching the app
- Before you will be able to adjust the text size of messages on Telegram, you need to tap on the icon of this app on your smartphone. That will run the app.
The next step of yours must be giving a click to the button
- Once you have accessed the app, you will see the page of chats there. In the left-upper corner of that page, you will notice a three-lined button – give a click to that button.
Once you have triggered the app’s menu, you should click on “Settings”
- You have just opened the app’s menu, and you need to select the “Settings” menu item among other options.
You can change message text size on Telegram right on the main page of your account’s settings
- This way, you will get to see the page of your account’s settings on Telegram. In order to change message text size on Telegram, you need to scroll down a bit.
In order to change the text size, you need to click on the “16” figure (it is applied by default)
- Under the “Messages” section there, you will see a particular setting “Messages Text Size.” That is exactly the place where you can change the text size of the messages displayed to you. The text size of messages is 16 by default. Tap on the “16” number in order to change the text size.
After you have configured the text size that is more comfortable for you, click on the “DONE” button
- Then, you will get to see a pop-up window, in which you can scroll up or down in order to change the text size. Once you think that you have found a proper text size of the messages, click on “DONE.”
Now, you can see that the text size has been changed
- After that, go to any of the chats and have a look at the result. If the text size of the messages there seems too big or too small, you can easily change it by repeating this procedure one more time. There is definitely nothing difficult to do.
If the new message text size is too big for you, you can change it in a pretty same way
By the way, our website also offers other Telegram guides, and you can find them by accessing the Telegram page.