Telegram is a messenger where you can create channels, which is something similar to Facebook’s groups. By creating such a channel, you can make thematic discussions or administer a group where you can post some thematic stuff. Actually, you can manage a number of channels just right from your Telegram account, and this guide will uncover how to create Telegram channel within a minute.
There is nothing difficult in learning how to create Telegram channel, but you should launch the app first
- Begin the entire process by finding the Telegram icon on your smartphone and clicking on it. That will launch the application.
The next step of yours must be opening the left-side menu by giving a click to this button
- Once you have launched the application, click on the settings button, placed in the left-upper corner of the page with messages.
Click here in order to create a Telegram channel
- After prompting a left-side menu of the application, you need to tap on “New Channel.”
After creating a name for your channel and adding a short description, click on this button
- Now, it’s the place where you can create a Telegram channel. First of all, type the name of the channel in the first field. Add a short description of your channel in the second field and click on the “Continue” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
Once you have specified whether the channel is public or private, you can create a special link for your channel
- Once you have done that, you will have to configure some settings more. First of all, you need to decide whether it will be a private channel (this means that only those users who you will invite. Just check the box near the suitable setting and move below to the “Link” section.
After creating this link (through which your channel will be accessed from the web), you can proceed further
- Link is, actually, the link to your channel, and it will always be accessible through that link. The more attractive link you make for your channel, the better it will be for you – though, sometimes it becomes a tough task to find a good, relevant and available link name. Once you have configured it, click on the “Continue” button in the right-upper corner.
You can add members to your channel outright or proceed further
- Then, you will be offered to add members to your channel right away. Make sure that you add only those people who are interested in it – otherwise they are likely to leave it as soon as they will notice it anyway. Then, click on the “Continue” button in the right-upper corner once again.
Now, you can see the newly created channel, which means that you have learnt how to create Telegram channel
- After all, you will notice that the channel has been created. You will be able to access it through the page with messages all the time.