Telegram is a popular messenger because it has a wide arsenal of features supported. One of such supported features is an ability to create Telegram group, which is something similar to the groups on WhatsApp. The difference between Telegram groups and Telegram channels is that only administrators and moderators are able to post anything in Telegram channels.
On the other hand, everyone is able to participate in a group and send messages there. Unlike WhatsApp groups that can include only 256 users, the groups of Telegram can be a place for talking for as many as 75,000 users! This simple and step-by-step guide will show you how to create a Telegram group with ease and quickly.
Prior you will get an opportunity to create Telegram group, you should give a click to this icon and launch the app
- Start the entire process by opening the Telegram app on your smartphone.
- Once the app has been launched, you have to tap on the menu button, placed in the left-upper corner.
A click on this button will prompt a left-side menu of the application
- After triggering the app’s left-side menu, you will notice three upper options just below your phone number: new group, new secret chat, and new channel. You need to tap on “New Group.”
By using this app menu, you can easily create Telegram group
- Right after doing that, you will see the list of your contacts. At this point, you need to add the friends (the ones you planned to) to this group. You can do it easily by tapping on the name.
The next step of yours must be selecting the friends whom you want to add to this group right now
- Once you have tapped on a friend’s name, you will see that this friend has been selected. Once you have selected everyone whom you wanted to, you should click on the “Continue” button, placed in the right-upper corner of the app.
Once you have selected everyone whom you want to add, you should give a click to this button
- Then, you will get to see the page where you can add a name to your group. Make up a name for your group and type it in the given field. Right below the group’s name, you will see a list of the members of your future group (whom you have already invited). After all, you will have to tap on the “Continue” button once more in order to create a group on Telegram.
At this point, you need to name the group in order to proceed further
- After all, you will get to see a chat in the group you have just created. Now, you can access this group anytime by launching the app and finding the group among other chats of yours on Telegram.
Eventually, you will notice how a new group (where you can communicate with your friends with ease) has been created
Besides, you can find out more about Telegram on this page.