Even though Telegram doesn’t have a feature that WhatsApp has yet (WhatsApp supports video calls), its feature of calling may be not worse. That’s because Telegram allows you to keep track of your data and traffic, which is an, indeed, very good thing when you are abroad. One way or another, but the feature of calling on Telegram is quite in demand and widely utilized. If are new to Telegram and you want to find out how to make calls on Telegram, you need to proceed to the step-by-step guide below. Enjoy!
In order to learn how to make calls on Telegram, you should open this application in the first place
- In the first place, you need to launch the application before being able to make calls. That can be done by tapping on the Instagram icon on your smartphone.
After launching the app, you should click on this button and trigger a pop-up menu
- The next step of yours must be launching the app’s left-side menu. In the left-upper corner you will notice a button, and you have to click on it.
So, you will get the question “How to make calls on Telegram” answered after selecting this menu item
- After opening the menu, you need to find the “Calls” menu item and tap on it.
- Now, you are viewing the page from which you can make calls anytime. It tends to be this way simple to make calls from here. In order to make a call from here, you need to click on the call button, placed at the bottom.
In order to call a certain person from your contact list, click on this button
- Once you have tapped the call button, you will get to see the list of your contacts on Telegram. Browse it and choose a person whom you want to call. Tap on a contact in order to start a call on Telegram.
Select the contact in your address book whom you wish to call simply by clicking on that contact
- Once the call has started, you will hear ringing. There are actually three settings of the call at the bottom: turning off the voice, messaging, and loud talk. You can click on any of them and change the way you are talking. If you have changed your mind or don’t need to call anymore, just tap on the huge red “End Call” button.
Right after that, you will see that the phone ringing, which means that the call has been started
- Now, you can access that page of calls and make calls on Telegram anytime you will need to. The page of calls also contains the history of your previous calls, making it even easier for you to contact the same people.
Apart from this guide, you can also find other guides for Telegram on this website, and all you have to do is to access this page.