Do you think that you have got hacked or someone else is using your Telegram account? Have you lost a device where you have been logged in to Telegram? That’s not a problem! First of all, you need to get that person logged out of your account on Telegram. With the help of this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to manage active sessions on Telegram – this may really stand in good stead for you someday.
Begin to manage active settings on Telegram by launching the app on your smartphone
- Before you will be able to manage active sessions on Telegram, you need to launch the Telegram application itself. For that, just find the icon of this messenger on your smartphone and click on it.
If you click here, you will trigger the left-side menu of the application
- Once you have launched the app, you need to trigger the app’s menu. That can be done by tapping on the three-lined button, which is located in the left-upper corner.
In this left-side menu, you need to select the “Settings” menu item
- On the following page, you will get to see the “Settings” menu item at the bottom – you need to tap exactly on it.
You can manage active sessions on Telegram on the page of “Privacy and Security”
- Following it, the page of your Telegram account’s settings will be displayed to you. You can manage active sessions on the page of the privacy and security settings. Thus, you should click on “Privacy and Security” under “Settings.”
You can start managing the active sessions of your Telegram account by accessing this page
- On the next page, you will have to tap on “Active Sessions” under “Security.”
If you click on such buttons, you will stop other sessions except of the existing one
- Right after doing that, you will get to see the page that will display all active sessions of your account. At the top, there will be displayed the “current session,” i.e. your current device. Below it, you can observe all other sessions under “active sessions,” i.e. those sessions that have access to your Telegram account. Each of them contains the browser and device info, IP address and location.
In order to terminate all other sessions except of the present one, click on this “OK” button
- In order to terminate a particular active session, simply tap on it.
- You can terminate all the sessions except of the current one by tapping on “Terminate All Other Sessions” under “Current session.”
At the end, you will notice a notification, showing that all the other sections have been terminated
- Once you have chosen to do so, you will get to see a window with a warning. In order to proceed to the termination of the sessions, you need to click on the “OK” text button.
- After that, you will get to see a notification, saying that all other sessions have been terminated.
By the way, you can also get the latest news on Twitter by using its TicToc news service.