One of the advantages of Telegram (as many users suppose) is the fact that his messenger doesn’t stuff the memory of your smartphone with lots of unnecessary files – instead, it stores them on its servers, while you can access them anytime. But there may always appear a need to enable a feature that allows automatic saving of the files to phone’s gallery. Thankfully, that can be done on Telegram! Our step-by-step guide will show you how to save Telegram images to gallery automatically, with ease. And, moreover, you need just to configure this setting once, and it will remain working so always (until you decide to disable it). So, follow the guidelines!
You can save Telegram images to gallery of your phone without much of an effort, but you should configure the settings right first
- In the first place, before you will configure to save Telegram images to gallery automatically, you need to find Telegram’s icon on the phone of yours and click on it.
In order to save Telegram images to gallery automatically, you need to prompt the left-side menu of this application
- After launching the app, you will need to open the menu of this application. That can be done by tapping on the three-lined button in the left-upper corner.
In the triggered menu, you need to give a click to the “Settings” option
- Immediately after you have triggered the application’s left-side menu, you need to click on “Settings” among other menu items.
On this page, you should scroll down a bit until you will find the “Save to gallery” option
- Right after that, you will get to see the page of your Telegram account’s settings. However, you need to scroll down until you will find the “Messages” section.
In order to save Telegram images to gallery automatically, you should just tap on this button
- Once you have reached the “Messages” section, you can configure to save Telegram images to the gallery of your phone automatically. You simply need to click on the button, which is placed next to the “Save to gallery” words.
Now, all the files will automatically be saved to the gallery of your phone
- Immediately after doing that, you will notice that the button has been swapped. Since that very moment, all images and pictures you receive on Telegram will automatically be saved to the gallery of your smartphone – that will make your life far easier, indeed!
Besides, Telegram is also one of those companies that is planning to create its own blockchain and cryptocurrency. In particular, you can read about it in the following post: Telegram Cryptocurrency May Reap Multi-Billion ICO.