Twitter is a social network that can boast a large number of useful features, and one of such features is an ability to link your account on Twitter to the account on Facebook. This allows you to spread your posts on Twitter among a wide audience pretty quickly: once you have tweeted something, that twit gets immediately and automatically reposted on your Facebook account. It appears to be quite convenient, isn’t it This guide of ours will show you how to connect Twitter account to Facebook in a matter of minutes.
Before you will attempt to connect Twitter account to Facebook, you need to access your account on Twitter by filling out this form and clicking on the “Log in” button
- The first thing you should do is to launch your browser and enter the main page of Twitter: https://twitter.com/.
In order to access the page of settings, you need to select this item in the dropdown menu on Twitter
- There, you will get to see two forms: sign in and sign up form. The one you need for signing in is located upper. In the first field of the upper form, you should enter your username, email address, or phone number. Enter your password in the second field and click on the “Lg in” button. You can read more about how to sign in to Twitter here.
You have to go to the “Apps” section in the settings and click on the “Connect to Facebook” button
- Once you have accessed your profile on Twitter, click on your profile photo at the top. That action will trigger a pop-up menu, where you have to click on “Settings and privacy.”
By giving a click to this button, you will provide access to your Facebook account to the system of Twitter
- Doing so will lead you to the page of settings on Twitter. On the left side of the settings page, there will be various sections of settings. You need to click on “Apps.”
Specify who will see your Twitter posts republished on Facebook and give a click to the “OK” button
- After doing so, you will access the page of Apps settings on Twitter. Actually, there should be listed at least a couple of apps. The one you are seeking is the Facebook app, which is likely to be at the top. Click on the “Connect to Facebook” button, placed near it.
- Right after that, you will get to see another window in your browser, demanding you to provide access to your account on Facebook. Click on the “Continue as…” button in order to proceed further.
Now, you can see that you have succeeded to connect Twitter account to Facebook
- After that, you will see that “Twitter would like to post…” There will be given an option of who will see the posts of Twitter: public (i.e. everyone), friends, only me, or custom (it allows you to tailor specific people). After specifying this setting, click on the “OK” button.
- Now, you have linked your Twitter account to your Facebook account.