There is no doubt, indeed, that you have heard about Twitter Android Application and, perhaps, have used it, and this guide will show you to manage this app .
Twitter is perhaps the best social network for using with the help of a smartphone, since there can be nothing easier and more pleasant than sharing 140-symbol long messages from any part of the world. By installing this application and using it in the future, indeed, you are able to reach lots of people within minutes. Thus, you can be sure that your most of your friends know about what you are currently doing or where you are. By the way, it is far from being difficult to install and use the Twitter Android application, and the guide, published below, will help you to do it easily.
Find the Twitter Android application in Google Market
- In the first place, you need to go to Google Market and type “twitter” in its search field.
Get the Twitter app installed onto your smartphone
- Then, you will see a list of apps, and the Twitter Android application will be listed first. Click on the app in order to proceed further.
Immediately after it, open the application by clicking on the “Open” button
- After a while, the app will be downloaded and installed. Once it’s been done, find the app’s icon on the work desk and click on it.
This way looks the starting page of the Twitter Android application
- Then, you will see that the starting page of the app, where you have to either log in or sign up. Let’s suppose that you already have an account (and if you don’t have an account, find out how to sign up for Twitter on this page), so you need to click on the “Log in” button.
Enter your username and password in order to sign in to Twitter
- In the first field, you have to enter one of the following: your email address, username, or phone number. Type the password in the next field. Click on “Log in.”
You can opt whether to provide your current location or not
- Right after that, you will get to see the app’s page where you will actually stay most of the time, since it’s the app’s feed. Yet, Twitter will ask you to provide your location. If you don’t want to do so, click on “Don’t Allow.”
This is the appearance of the page where you will spend most of the time
Now, you can freely use the app. There are three main pages: the feed, friends (contacts), and messages. You can tweet something by clicking on the button, located in the right-bottom corner. If you want to access settings, click on the button located to the left, at the top. There you can view Highlights (yours and of your friends), your profile, your contacts, add people, turn the night mode on, and go to the menu of settings actually.
The menu of the Twitter Android application looks like this